Sign in to follow this  
gankitlol

Couple of bugs/unexplained items (and a suggestion!) - iPad version

Hi DF,

I've been playing MMOJ a bit this morning and ran into a couple of bugs:

- Surge Protector won't do research, no matter what. I assign her to do things and she just stands around in the research lab. Is there something else that I have to do in the Lab (add workstations, etc) to actually get the lab to function?

- After training in the Training Room, how do I use my new abilities? They didn't actually show up in the next battle...

Great game so far though, some really fun and interesting visual elements (and some that could use some spit and polish...) but I'm really, really liking it so far!

P.S. I'm running this on an iPad 2.

And the suggestion - allow us to lock characters into repeating a certain action or letting us queue actions - I want the manager to always be doing desk work and making money unless I tell him otherwise!

Thanks for playing! Yeah, we are definitely fixing up the visual polish of the game, I've definitely seen issues on the IPad 2. Please note that it's an early version of the game! But, re your questions

- It is just surge protector or anyone else that can't research?

- You can select the new power in the pre event screen. There's arrows that lets you select which power to use in battle.

You know, the game had queues at one point and we might bring it back. Removing it made the game feel more active though!

Thanks for playing! Yeah, we are definitely fixing up the visual polish of the game, I've definitely seen issues on the IPad 2. Please note that it's an early version of the game! But, re your questions

- You can select the new power in the pre event screen. There's arrows that lets you select which power to use in battle.

You know, the game had queues at one point and we might bring it back. Removing it made the game feel more active though!

Aha! I hadn't seen the arrows for selecting powers. And as soon as I train one of my heroes up to the required intelligence, I'll let you know if anyone else can't research as well ;)

Aha! I hadn't seen the arrows for selecting powers. And as soon as I train one of my heroes up to the required intelligence, I'll let you know if anyone else can't research as well ;)

Pro-tip: You can use intelligence buffing equipment to help with the intelligence research requirement.