Sign in to follow this  
Kee Chi

Game Suggestions

Hey guys,

Here's a forum for people to make suggestions about the game! If you have the early build, you can make suggestions about it here, and heck even if you haven't played the game, you can make suggestions here! Even after US launch, we will keep working on the game, updating it with new content and incorporating community feedback.

Whoops, posted this in the wrong thread:

It seems to be running super hot on a iPhone 4S 5.1.1. Are you running background tasks? It seems to stay hot, even when I am not using my phone - until I force quit the app.

It would be really, really (really) nice if you could get this up on iCloud (really). It would be (really) great if I could switch back and forth between my iPhone and iPad, but more importantly, backing up my saves would give me more confidence in spending real money in the store. I do not want to drop $20 bucks on this and then lose my progress when the iPhone 5 comes out.

The action buttons during missions are a tad too small for me. Are you following the iOS Human Interface Guidelines **squint**?

You also should disable the auto timer. If I have a bunch of actions going on at the same time and I look away for a minute, my iPhone locks.

The icon in GameCenter is not appearing as pre rendered (it’s adding the sheen).

Maybe a few more Leaderboards too? Most Desk Work? Most time resting? Maybe an efficiency rating (idle time not training or fighting crime vs total time played)?

Wow, guess I lucked out when I peeped the new releases in the app store! Digging it so far, although it goes pretty abruptly from hand-holding tutorial to you're on own. I'd really like the option to reset game progress. I'm tempted to delete and reinstall to start over, but scared that I won't be able to re-download for a few weeks until proper release! It shows up on my purchased list, so it'll probably work, but I don't wanna chance it!

I am also finding it awkward to have to track down each of my heros by dragging around the screen. Some sort of quick-locator would nice. Maybe "<-" and "->" buttons that cycle through each hero and locate them on the screen.

Whoops, posted this in the wrong thread:

It seems to be running super hot on a iPhone 4S 5.1.1. Are you running background tasks? It seems to stay hot, even when I am not using my phone - until I force quit the app.

It would be really, really (really) nice if you could get this up on iCloud (really). It would be (really) great if I could switch back and forth between my iPhone and iPad, but more importantly, backing up my saves would give me more confidence in spending real money in the store. I do not want to drop $20 bucks on this and then lose my progress when the iPhone 5 comes out.

The action buttons during missions are a tad too small for me. Are you following the iOS Human Interface Guidelines **squint**?

You also should disable the auto timer. If I have a bunch of actions going on at the same time and I look away for a minute, my iPhone locks.

The icon in GameCenter is not appearing as pre rendered (it’s adding the sheen).

Maybe a few more Leaderboards too? Most Desk Work? Most time resting? Maybe an efficiency rating (idle time not training or fighting crime vs total time played)?

- Whoa, it shouldn't be running background tasks, but we should follow up and see what's going on.

- Yep, we do want to get iCloud saves working, however, when you do switch phones, you should be back to backup your saves and transfer them over to the new device. We will verify that it works before release.

- Those buttons could be made bigger...

- What do you mean by the iPhone locking?

- Oh! We'll check out the sheen for GC.

- And we will add more leaderboards, and hopefully fun things in game tied to them. But that's in the world of the future.

Wow, guess I lucked out when I peeped the new releases in the app store! Digging it so far, although it goes pretty abruptly from hand-holding tutorial to you're on own. I'd really like the option to reset game progress. I'm tempted to delete and reinstall to start over, but scared that I won't be able to re-download for a few weeks until proper release! It shows up on my purchased list, so it'll probably work, but I don't wanna chance it!

We've talked about reset game options internally as well. And the tutorial could also definitely end more gracefully

I am also finding it awkward to have to track down each of my heros by dragging around the screen. Some sort of quick-locator would nice. Maybe "<-" and "->" buttons that cycle through each hero and locate them on the screen.

We're thinking about adding that functionality to the roster button. Where when you tap on their badge, it centers the game on the hero and opens up the scheduler.

I mean that if you do not touch the screen for sixty seconds (which is possible while doing trainings, etc), that the phone locks. You then have to unlock the phone and type in your pin number to get it back on. All depending on your settings, that is. It would just be nice if I did not have to lower my security settings to play a game. Even though it's a Double Fine game!

I have another one too. I feel that the Justice Request Form should either remember your previous settings, or be completely blank by default. I keep over zealously starting missions with one hero because about 10% of the time I begin a mission (because of the repetitious nature of the game) thinking that I already made my selections - and the current default seems to be to have only the first hero you hired selected.

I mean that if you do not touch the screen for sixty seconds (which is possible while doing trainings, etc), that the phone locks. You then have to unlock the phone and type in your pin number to get it back on. All depending on your settings, that is. It would just be nice if I did not have to lower my security settings to play a game. Even though it's a Double Fine game!

I have another one too. I feel that the Justice Request Form should either remember your previous settings, or be completely blank by default. I keep over zealously starting missions with one hero because about 10% of the time I begin a mission (because of the repetitious nature of the game) thinking that I already made my selections - and the current default seems to be to have only the first hero you hired selected.

Ohhhh I see. The game does allow things to progress while it is minimized. You can also be active in keeping the middle manager performing tasks, but I see what you are saying.

And we are planning on fixing the pre fight screen. As you've suggested. Either nothing selected, or all the same heros selected as your previous fight.

Awesome, sounds like you guys know what you're doing. It warms the cockles of my heart to boot up an iOS game and see the DF logo, and I think MMoj is going to become one of those addictive little time wasters for me. One thing that really sets it apart from other games of its ilk is the fact there's an actual narrative. I love how the missions lead up to boss fights, makes the whole thing seem less repetitive.

So is it safe to delete and redownload so I can reset the game, or will that not work since its been taken down from the app store? Like I said, it shows up on my purchased list, but I'm hesitant to do it for fear of locking myself out until release!

Awesome, sounds like you guys know what you're doing. It warms the cockles of my heart to boot up an iOS game and see the DF logo, and I think MMoj is going to become one of those addictive little time wasters for me. One thing that really sets it apart from other games of its ilk is the fact there's an actual narrative. I love how the missions lead up to boss fights, makes the whole thing seem less repetitive.

So is it safe to delete and redownload so I can reset the game, or will that not work since its been taken down from the app store? Like I said, it shows up on my purchased list, but I'm hesitant to do it for fear of locking myself out until release!

Thanks! The funny narrative is what I wanted to bring to ios management games, and we have the right people here for that! :) I read from some other forum that they were able to restore the game from their purchased list, but I can't tell you if it really works or not since I haven't verified it myself.

Is there a cap at level 10? My Masked Mummy loses his Job Experience gained after a mission as soon as I get back to the office.

Besides the basic bugs (no description for the laser finger, when defeating the giant robot, the congratulatory letter is the wrong one), I noticed that once you have selected a mission, while you are choosing heroes, the reward money continues to count down. That's kind of annoying.

Otherwise, I agree with most of the other feedback posted.

I was lucky enough to download Middle Manager of Justice during the short time that it was available and have spent a bit of time playing it since downloading it. I have collected the following bugs, and would like to offer the following suggestions:

Bugs - Experienced on the new IPAD/64GB/Verizon Capable

Giant Robot Mission - This mission causes the client to freeze after tapping the "Approved" button. The client does not crash to the menu, but requires a force close and restart before any other action can be attempted. Force close and restart resets the game to the point in time before the Giant Robot Mission was selected. Other missions appear and may be completed while the Giant Robot Mission is locked on the offering screen.

Mission Timer - The mission timer does not start until the select an event screen is opened.

Hero Resume - The Hero Resume screen currently updates the Special Skills when Ability Training is completed, but does not update the Hero stats when Training is completed.

Hero - Sweet Justice - Butt Slam - The description of this ability mentions "big damage" but no damage appears to be dealt directly by this ability.

Background Activity - In addition to other reports that devices are running "hot" while Middle Manager of Justice is in the background, it appears to be draining my battery at an advanced rate while running. I was not monitoring too closely this morning, but in the last 4 hours my new IPAD has gone from 92% battery to 41% battery. MMoJ was full screen approximately an hour and 45 minutes, but was running in the background the entire time. No other games were in use at the time, although Google Chrome was in the foreground approximately an hour and the background during the rest of the time.

***************************************************************************************************************

Suggestions - I know many companies are hesitant to review or accept suggestions for fear of copyright claims. I am willing to sign a release for no compensation if any of these suggestions are implemented.

Middle Manager - From what I've experienced, it appears that the Middle Manager is supposed to be the player's avatar within the game structure. Unfortunately, it is hard to identify with the Middle Manager due to the lack of options available. The Middle Manager and MM Office currently have the fewest selection of actions and no upgrade options at all. Compounding this problem is the fact that there exists more efficient substitutes for the Middle Manager abilities rendering the Middle Manager as obsolete after a certain point (Cubicles duplicate the Desk Work action and the Rec Room replaces the Motivate action). While game affecting options will take time to research and develop, a significant increase in player engagement and investment can be achieved by offering customization options to the Middle Manager and MM Office. Allow us to choose a style for dress and/or office decor. Allow us to select the presentation used when Motivating. Allow us to have the Middle Manager wander the office instead of staying chained to the desk as he currently is. Speaking of which, why does the Middle Manager have to be male? As for replacement actions, a short term fix would be to replace independent activities in the Cubicles and Rec Room with activities led by the Middle Manager. Simply by introducing new animation showing the Middle Manager in the appropriate rooms, you turn a replacement for the character avatar into a force multiplication of the avatar - instead of the Middle Manager working on his own or only with one Hero at a time, the Middle Manager can address multiple Heroes in the Rec Room or lead Heroes in generating profit in the Cubicle.

Mission Timer - The mission countdown timer appears to be "harsh" due to the short timer and inability to remove missions that have hit the 10 coin lower limit. This can lead to the situation where the heroes available are unable to complete the current pair of missions with the available resources/skills until enough cycles of "Desk Work" are completed to purchase booster items. Some possible solutions to this issue would be to slow down the speed at which missions decrease their value, discounting missions at the low coin limit from the maximum mission counter, or allow a mission to be removed after reaching the low coin limit (I've only waited up to two hours with a pair of story missions at 10 coins).

Mission Regions - The office promotion letter at the conclusion of each boss fight indicates that the region covered by your heroes will be "expanded" to a new territory. However, all new missions appear in the new region with none appearing in older regions. The phrasing would make more sense if the promotion letter indicated that you are "moved" to a new region, or allow non-story missions to be available in the older regions.

Mission Scaling - Missions appear to scale with story progression and not with hero stats. This comes into play primarily when stuck at a section, such as the current bug with the Giant Robot Boss Fight on the new IPAD. This leads to a situation where mission completion becomes an act of repetition rather than interaction. Scaling missions to Hero stats allows for finer developer control over the game experience with the extreme ranges of player choices (i.e. extremely low level or extremely high level Heroes), and increases the player interaction as combat becomes more than simply increasing numbers until fights are easier. In addition, the current display of enemy stats prior to mission acceptance gives a little too much information resulting in cookie cutter choices from the players (i.e. "Oh, 3 enemies with 14 strength and 2 with 10 strength? I'll have Sweet Justice throw boulders instead of using laser fingers."). Reducing the information available to Name and Image would increase the realism of the game as well as increasing player action variance.

Story Recap - The "episode" leading up to each boss fight appears to be a static progression. With the static story, few resources would be needed to incorporate a "recap" feature to allow for increased player engagement with the game. Recap can consist of an addition to a current game feature, and/or introduction of a new game feature. The Hero "Resume" in the "Details" button shows a Work Experience section and Summary. Currently the Resume section updates the Special Skills when Ability Training is completed, so it appears to not need much work to update the Work Experience and Summary section to include summaries of completed stories. A new feature can also be implemented where a "Comic Book" or "News Special" can be released recapping each episode with the chosen Heroes. This type of recap increases player engagement and investment as they "Collect" their special "Comic/News" based on their choices (number of heroes used at each step, specific heroes selected, etc), and provides an avenue to increase Hero Personality development in addition to showcasing the humor of the authors via a storied retelling of the episode.

Hero Ability Balance - Unfortunately, I have only played with Sweet Justice so far and my comments may not reflect on the other heroes - Currently there does not seem to be much difference in the amount of damage dealt out by Laser Fingers (~140 at my stats) and Boulder Toss (~113 - 135 at my stats). The only difference appears to be in how damage is applied to the enemy. Butt Slam appears to only stun one enemy with no damage dealt. This creates a disparity in hero ability effectiveness resulting in Boulder Toss being used the majority of the time when all ability levels are equal. This kind of power difference creates "optimal path" player choices which limits replayability and can lead players to question why time is being spent on developing the sub-optimal abilities. In this example, some minor changes can be implemented to create a more distinct differentiation between abilities and prompt players to follow different solutions to resolving missions. Boulder Throw can either have the damage reduce (which I do not like), or can have the timer increased both for implementation (allow the enemies to get a hit or two in while lifting the boulder) and/or recharging. Laser Fingers is the default ability and seems like a good baseline to compare the other abilities too. Butt Slam can affect more enemies at once while incorporating some damage to the Hero per use, with certain classes of enemies being immune to the stun effect.

User Documentation - A proper help file would greatly reduce user confusion and "Not what I wanted" choices currently being made. Barring a help file, the descriptions of some of the upgrade options could more accurately reflect what they do (i.e. the Cubicle upgrade states that it makes Heroes work "faster". This can be interpreted as a shorter timer rather than the increased coin output that it really provides. A better description would be "Increase Hero earnings by xx%"). Also, the Hero Selection screen included an icon that I did not understand and did not utilize for fear that it was the method to select the hero. The red "Flip" icon should probably have an explanation on the initial Hero selection screen to help the first time user.

Office Rearrangement - It was not until I placed the cubicle that I realized that the action and timer for the cubicle is extremely similar to the Desk Work action of the Middle Manager. It would have been more convenient to place the cubicle next to the MM Office, but now that I've built it there is no method to move it. It seems like it would be simple to implement an office rearrange option to allow us to change the positioning of the rooms. Perhaps a demolish/rebuild option or even allow us to buy a "New Office Space" when we expand into a new region.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or intentional:

I've noticed today that research timers (and I assume other timers as well) only decrement when the app is running in the foreground/background. If I force quit the app, then my research timer is at the same value as when I force quit.

Hi!

I'm one of the few who got the early build yesterday.

Overall, I'm really liking the game, it's very fun to play.

Suggestions:

1) give the Middle Manager more stuff to do; at this point in the game he doesn't do anything (morale comes from the TV room, money from the missions, and I don't need more intelligence as I already have a character that can research everything).

2) Add a "go back" button on the "recruit" screen, for when you don't want any of those three heroes. Also, explain the difference in buying heroes for 10, 20 or 30 "atoms"

3) Allow to choose missions from past locations, so that you can eventually backtrack to get more money/levels when stuck in a fight.

4) It bugs me a little that after spending (a lot of) money to up a room, you then have to spend more money on the furniture. Besides, the only room I had to upgrade to lvl 3 was the gym, all others stayed at lvl 1 as I don't think the upgrades were worth the expenses.

Bugs:

1) I've bought duplicates of some items (kevlar unitard and justice belt), equipped them, and went to a mission. When I was back to the office, the duplicates were gone (i.e. I had only one of each item). This happened both when the duplicates were equipped on the same or on different characters.

2) the regeneration equips (like the coffee drip) don't work on boss fights (at least, didn't work at the dragon fight, haven't tried at other bosses).

Suggestions:

1)Intelligence needs to have more function, at the moment the only thing you can use intelligence for is research and abilities. Though most importantly research cause once you unlock the +10 intelligence item none of the other heroes really need to up their intelligence to get all their abilities.

2)Easier way to select hero on the office screen, it's hard sometimes to tap them when they're near walls or if you have to scroll around the screen looking for them so you can select them. This might not be as of an issue if you didn't need to micro manage the heroes as much (manually resume hero task that was interrupted by mission, desk work over and over again).

Bugs?:

1)I have found that the coffee drip item does work however if you use a 'healing' ability from the space girl then it will stop working when that ability does its 2 ticks of healing.

2)You can equip multiple different items like the bandage, underwear, and the bubble wrap and they will stack defense and not disappear from inventory at the end of fight but if you restart the app they will be gone from your inventory.

3)Timers are wonky, if my hero is training and then I send them on a mission when they come back and I have them continue on the task they were doing, sometimes the timer is lower than it should be. Timer seems to continue even though the hero is no longer 'doing' that action.

4)Level 1 of the entertainment room can have multiple heroes use it at the same time (they tend to sit on top of each other), but at level 2 and 3 only 1 hero can use it a time. Not sure if the multiple heroes using it at lvl 1 is a bug or if only one hero being able to use it at a time is a bug.

5)Not sure if it is a bug or not but I thought that all the boss fights gave superium but the bugged boss fight (giant robot one) only gives me gold.

6)Not sure if it is a bug or not but If you get stuck in an area because of a bugged boss fight, missions eventually stop showing up that give small amounts of superium.

7)Hot headed hero last ability timers are super short, the 1st level of the ability took 0 mins to research, 2nd lvl < 3mins and last lvl took < 9.

Just complementing what I and drekk said before: It's not only duplicate or defensive items that disappear; my hypno glasses and coffee drip have also disappeared for no apparent reason (and as they are expensive items, that's pretty bad!)

I was lucky enough to download Middle Manager of Justice during the short time that it was available and have spent a bit of time playing it since downloading it. I have collected the following bugs, and would like to offer the following suggestions:

***************************************************************************************************************

Suggestions - I know many companies are hesitant to review or accept suggestions for fear of copyright claims. I am willing to sign a release for no compensation if any of these suggestions are implemented.

Middle Manager - From what I've experienced, it appears that the Middle Manager is supposed to be the player's avatar within the game structure. Unfortunately, it is hard to identify with the Middle Manager due to the lack of options available. The Middle Manager and MM Office currently have the fewest selection of actions and no upgrade options at all. Compounding this problem is the fact that there exists more efficient substitutes for the Middle Manager abilities rendering the Middle Manager as obsolete after a certain point (Cubicles duplicate the Desk Work action and the Rec Room replaces the Motivate action). While game affecting options will take time to research and develop, a significant increase in player engagement and investment can be achieved by offering customization options to the Middle Manager and MM Office. Allow us to choose a style for dress and/or office decor. Allow us to select the presentation used when Motivating. Allow us to have the Middle Manager wander the office instead of staying chained to the desk as he currently is. Speaking of which, why does the Middle Manager have to be male? As for replacement actions, a short term fix would be to replace independent activities in the Cubicles and Rec Room with activities led by the Middle Manager. Simply by introducing new animation showing the Middle Manager in the appropriate rooms, you turn a replacement for the character avatar into a force multiplication of the avatar - instead of the Middle Manager working on his own or only with one Hero at a time, the Middle Manager can address multiple Heroes in the Rec Room or lead Heroes in generating profit in the Cubicle.

Mission Timer - The mission countdown timer appears to be "harsh" due to the short timer and inability to remove missions that have hit the 10 coin lower limit. This can lead to the situation where the heroes available are unable to complete the current pair of missions with the available resources/skills until enough cycles of "Desk Work" are completed to purchase booster items. Some possible solutions to this issue would be to slow down the speed at which missions decrease their value, discounting missions at the low coin limit from the maximum mission counter, or allow a mission to be removed after reaching the low coin limit (I've only waited up to two hours with a pair of story missions at 10 coins).

Mission Regions - The office promotion letter at the conclusion of each boss fight indicates that the region covered by your heroes will be "expanded" to a new territory. However, all new missions appear in the new region with none appearing in older regions. The phrasing would make more sense if the promotion letter indicated that you are "moved" to a new region, or allow non-story missions to be available in the older regions.

Mission Scaling - Missions appear to scale with story progression and not with hero stats. This comes into play primarily when stuck at a section, such as the current bug with the Giant Robot Boss Fight on the new IPAD. This leads to a situation where mission completion becomes an act of repetition rather than interaction. Scaling missions to Hero stats allows for finer developer control over the game experience with the extreme ranges of player choices (i.e. extremely low level or extremely high level Heroes), and increases the player interaction as combat becomes more than simply increasing numbers until fights are easier. In addition, the current display of enemy stats prior to mission acceptance gives a little too much information resulting in cookie cutter choices from the players (i.e. "Oh, 3 enemies with 14 strength and 2 with 10 strength? I'll have Sweet Justice throw boulders instead of using laser fingers."). Reducing the information available to Name and Image would increase the realism of the game as well as increasing player action variance.

Story Recap - The "episode" leading up to each boss fight appears to be a static progression. With the static story, few resources would be needed to incorporate a "recap" feature to allow for increased player engagement with the game. Recap can consist of an addition to a current game feature, and/or introduction of a new game feature. The Hero "Resume" in the "Details" button shows a Work Experience section and Summary. Currently the Resume section updates the Special Skills when Ability Training is completed, so it appears to not need much work to update the Work Experience and Summary section to include summaries of completed stories. A new feature can also be implemented where a "Comic Book" or "News Special" can be released recapping each episode with the chosen Heroes. This type of recap increases player engagement and investment as they "Collect" their special "Comic/News" based on their choices (number of heroes used at each step, specific heroes selected, etc), and provides an avenue to increase Hero Personality development in addition to showcasing the humor of the authors via a storied retelling of the episode.

Thanks for the suggestions. Responses:

- Agreed re: Middle Manager. Out of the initial game he becomes less prominent. We are going to be adding more activities for him. Stay Tuned! Also, adding cosmetic changes would be awesome and something we do want to add! Perhaps even an upgradable Middle Manager and office.

- Yeah, the timer is definitely too harsh right now. We could do a combination of slowing down the times and upping the min reward.

- noted about the phrasing.

- We actually did scale based on the level of the hero before. It was changed to be more neighborhood relative so that once you have your guy powerful and equipped with better gear, that you'd feel more powerful in attacking the same enemy, but I do get your points about it feeling repetitious.

- Huh, that's an interesting idea about remembering who your heroes beat. Hmm...really interesting.....

Is there a cap at level 10? My Masked Mummy loses his Job Experience gained after a mission as soon as I get back to the office.

Yeah, the current level cap is 10.

Hero Ability Balance - Unfortunately, I have only played with Sweet Justice so far and my comments may not reflect on the other heroes - Currently there does not seem to be much difference in the amount of damage dealt out by Laser Fingers (~140 at my stats) and Boulder Toss (~113 - 135 at my stats). The only difference appears to be in how damage is applied to the enemy. Butt Slam appears to only stun one enemy with no damage dealt. This creates a disparity in hero ability effectiveness resulting in Boulder Toss being used the majority of the time when all ability levels are equal. This kind of power difference creates "optimal path" player choices which limits replayability and can lead players to question why time is being spent on developing the sub-optimal abilities. In this example, some minor changes can be implemented to create a more distinct differentiation between abilities and prompt players to follow different solutions to resolving missions. Boulder Throw can either have the damage reduce (which I do not like), or can have the timer increased both for implementation (allow the enemies to get a hit or two in while lifting the boulder) and/or recharging. Laser Fingers is the default ability and seems like a good baseline to compare the other abilities too. Butt Slam can affect more enemies at once while incorporating some damage to the Hero per use, with certain classes of enemies being immune to the stun effect.

User Documentation - A proper help file would greatly reduce user confusion and "Not what I wanted" choices currently being made. Barring a help file, the descriptions of some of the upgrade options could more accurately reflect what they do (i.e. the Cubicle upgrade states that it makes Heroes work "faster". This can be interpreted as a shorter timer rather than the increased coin output that it really provides. A better description would be "Increase Hero earnings by xx%"). Also, the Hero Selection screen included an icon that I did not understand and did not utilize for fear that it was the method to select the hero. The red "Flip" icon should probably have an explanation on the initial Hero selection screen to help the first time user.

Office Rearrangement - It was not until I placed the cubicle that I realized that the action and timer for the cubicle is extremely similar to the Desk Work action of the Middle Manager. It would have been more convenient to place the cubicle next to the MM Office, but now that I've built it there is no method to move it. It seems like it would be simple to implement an office rearrange option to allow us to change the positioning of the rooms. Perhaps a demolish/rebuild option or even allow us to buy a "New Office Space" when we expand into a new region.

- Yeah, the abilities really need to be balanced better. And they are meant to represent that hero's role in a battle, whether they are the damage dealer, or support. The current balance does not reflect how I want things to be.

- We are going to keep trying to make the game easier to understand. We will definitely fix up a lot of the confusing or incorrect descriptions.

- Wait, why do you want to move room? For aesthetic reasons or organization?

I'm not sure if this is a bug or intentional:

I've noticed today that research timers (and I assume other timers as well) only decrement when the app is running in the foreground/background. If I force quit the app, then my research timer is at the same value as when I force quit.

Bug. :(

Hi!

I'm one of the few who got the early build yesterday.

Overall, I'm really liking the game, it's very fun to play.

Suggestions:

1) give the Middle Manager more stuff to do; at this point in the game he doesn't do anything (morale comes from the TV room, money from the missions, and I don't need more intelligence as I already have a character that can research everything).

2) Add a "go back" button on the "recruit" screen, for when you don't want any of those three heroes. Also, explain the difference in buying heroes for 10, 20 or 30 "atoms"

3) Allow to choose missions from past locations, so that you can eventually backtrack to get more money/levels when stuck in a fight.

4) It bugs me a little that after spending (a lot of) money to up a room, you then have to spend more money on the furniture. Besides, the only room I had to upgrade to lvl 3 was the gym, all others stayed at lvl 1 as I don't think the upgrades were worth the expenses.

Bugs:

1) I've bought duplicates of some items (kevlar unitard and justice belt), equipped them, and went to a mission. When I was back to the office, the duplicates were gone (i.e. I had only one of each item). This happened both when the duplicates were equipped on the same or on different characters.

2) the regeneration equips (like the coffee drip) don't work on boss fights (at least, didn't work at the dragon fight, haven't tried at other bosses).

Thanks for playing!

1) Yeah, we definitely want to give him more stuff to do. He's pretty much the initial bootstrap until your heroes can handle things themselves.

2) Yeah I've been getting a lot of requests for that....

3) We have had this. We'll bring it back in a form where you will have easier fights to choose from to grind up towards the boss fight.

4) We still need to balance out the costs for those more...

Bugs

1) Gah! Will fix

2) Yeah, I caught that one. It's currently fixed here.

Suggestions:

1)Intelligence needs to have more function, at the moment the only thing you can use intelligence for is research and abilities. Though most importantly research cause once you unlock the +10 intelligence item none of the other heroes really need to up their intelligence to get all their abilities.

2)Easier way to select hero on the office screen, it's hard sometimes to tap them when they're near walls or if you have to scroll around the screen looking for them so you can select them. This might not be as of an issue if you didn't need to micro manage the heroes as much (manually resume hero task that was interrupted by mission, desk work over and over again).

Bugs?:

1)I have found that the coffee drip item does work however if you use a 'healing' ability from the space girl then it will stop working when that ability does its 2 ticks of healing.

2)You can equip multiple different items like the bandage, underwear, and the bubble wrap and they will stack defense and not disappear from inventory at the end of fight but if you restart the app they will be gone from your inventory.

3)Timers are wonky, if my hero is training and then I send them on a mission when they come back and I have them continue on the task they were doing, sometimes the timer is lower than it should be. Timer seems to continue even though the hero is no longer 'doing' that action.

4)Level 1 of the entertainment room can have multiple heroes use it at the same time (they tend to sit on top of each other), but at level 2 and 3 only 1 hero can use it a time. Not sure if the multiple heroes using it at lvl 1 is a bug or if only one hero being able to use it at a time is a bug.

5)Not sure if it is a bug or not but I thought that all the boss fights gave superium but the bugged boss fight (giant robot one) only gives me gold.

6)Not sure if it is a bug or not but If you get stuck in an area because of a bugged boss fight, missions eventually stop showing up that give small amounts of superium.

7)Hot headed hero last ability timers are super short, the 1st level of the ability took 0 mins to research, 2nd lvl < 3mins and last lvl took < 9.

Thanks for playing!

1) Intelligence has been the trickiest stat for us. We'll definitely need to add more importance for it.

2) Yep, we will be adding a quick way to select them through the rosterui

Bugs

1) Yep, that's a bug, fixed on this end.

2) Yikes!!! Sorry about that. We'll fix it.

3) Oh! Interesting. I think I know what's going on there.

4) Yep, we'll fix that.

5) That one was done on purpose, because you didn't really beat him yet. But in the first neighborhood, it should really give you superium.

6) Oh..hmmm.

7) Oops! Bug.

Just complementing what I and drekk said before: It's not only duplicate or defensive items that disappear; my hypno glasses and coffee drip have also disappeared for no apparent reason (and as they are expensive items, that's pretty bad!)

Yeah, that is really bad. We will definitely fix that...

Another bug:

I have already four heroes, and I had stacked up 49 superium, so I decided to recruit the 4 remaining heroes with econo-packs, just for completness. I bought two (fifth and sixth overall) from the econo-hero pack, and only when I tried to buy another one (seventh overall) I realized I had only 9 superium remaining (i.e., those two heroes I bought have costed me more than the 10 superium they should have).

My fourth hero (i.e. The last one I bought before these recruitments above) was bought from the adequate hero pack; maybe the price/hero wasn't reset?

Oh something else I forgot to mention earlier for suggestion:

Suggestion:

1)I have not bought the 30 superium heroes yet but I recently saved up enough to buy a 20 superium one and the only difference is their starting level. I can’t tell any other difference between the 10 and 20 superium heroes besides this and without more information provided it will be very hard to tell if it is even worth it. The leveling mechanic in general is what is fun to play with and if the 30 superium heroes start at almost or at max level then there isn’t much left to play with. Hopefully there can be more differences between the 10, 20, and 30 superium heroes and/or a way more easy for us to tell otherwise we'll put sky high expectations for 30 superium heroes and when they don't then people tend to get angry.

Bug?:

1)Not sure if this is a bug but with power after 1x points when you start training it, it will take 5-15mins depending on how high. I can see that this makes sense but I did not really encounter this when getting my hp on one of my heroes to 200 nor did it seem to take longer for increasing intelligence.