Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Levering_2pp

DFA Series Subtitle Initiative! [BETA]

This is pretty cool!

I'd offer my help as an urdu translator but I get the feeling I may possibly be the only urdu-speaking backer on this project :D.

If only I had stuck with foreign languages more. Best of luck to all the contributors.

Fun pills and sleds for you all.

Smiles

Only me for italian subs? Well, with english and neutral spanish I can made an optimal translation myself.

AMARA is online but result that 2playerproductionowner have deleted the videos! :-\

When the videos will be reuploaded I'll modify a bit the italian subs for episode 1, so after that our spanish friends start traslation of other episodes I'll can easy follow. :-D

One thing, the episode 2 have italian subtitles but is incorrect, is not Italian, is Spanish so the spanish manager can copy these subs and after delete or rename! ;-)

My amara user is marczinger I can do the catalan translation and would be happy to check any Spanish (from spain) subs submitted.

Thank you DF!

Still sorting out some technical issues guys, i'll try to have everything back up today. Working with the tech support at Amara to get it working again. I'll go through and add in the new contributors when everything is ok.

Definitely would like to help. Native speaker of German, fluent in English, decent grasp of Japanese (sadly not nearly enough to translate to Japanese). My Amara user name is r-h-t, just like here.

Well I can help with swedish subs if you need help.

I don't really have loads of sparetime nowadays as my studies are in the way, but I can spare some time atleast.

Im also fluent in estonian but I feel as if that's not really a priority.

Amara username: Theroyalduck

I'll try to find some time to help out with the swedish translation, but I'm in the middle of moving and am mostly without internet access..

My amara username is MisterTheD and I'll help with the italian translation. I understand there's at least another italian already helping with it, I hope I can add something to the process by adding my point of view. Teknobrain , non sei più da solo xD

Technical Difficulties like this?

i hope it helps to rise the spirit while you fight the Problems

I'm a native Dutch speaker, would love to help

username: JelDeRebel

I was wondering when someone would offer Dutch..

I can help out too if you guys need it.

Username: Sjado

I'm a native Dutch speaker, would love to help

username: JelDeRebel

I was wondering when someone would offer Dutch..

I can help out too if you guys need it.

Username: Sjado

hmm, well I'm Belgian, and try to speak standard Dutch as much as possible. Most Dutch dubs and subs are made in the Netherlands and to be honest, I hate it every time I hear expressions like "al sla je me dood". So I would ask a certain professionalism from anyone willing to translate this to Dutch

I can also help out with the Swedish subtitles. I've been working with Localisation so I'll gladly help!

My Amara username is: siken

Great effort.

I remember fiddling around with Aegisub and another subtitle editor i cant remember the name of, some years back.

Lots of fun but can be a bit time consuming, especially if you have alot of dialog that needs text.

Sadly i dont think i have time to help out, but its great effort of whomever that decide to participate with a helping hand.

Username: Aser

Aser & Rabster: I've started on ep1, but it takes a -lot- of time. I'd be happy if you could check my translations so far and help with the rest. :)

Nice. I'll try to check it out next week.

Sign in to follow this