Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Friendly neighbourhood sta

What would you do if you knew the world would end in December?

Regardless of whatever you think of this whole doomsday thing, lets just say that you somehow knew that the world would end in December 2012. Like, Ormagöden appeared in the smoke when you were making BBQ, and told you that it would or something. Whatevs. You have no idea how, why or even what will happen AFTERWARDS, because there is no sign of any asteroids or UFOS on the sky, and the world has been peculiarly free of both pig and bird flu. Maybe we'll enter some sort of New Age-ish... new age. Possibly of Metal. Possibly of roe deer. Possibly of teenage psychic summer camp cadets, or some sort of alternate reality where Cthulhu is the president of the States of America. SOMETHING BIG will happen december 2012 in any case, of that much you're certain anyways.

So, you have like three months left until we all either die, or until the world as we knows it take a very large, very strange, and very, very unforseeable turn. Because Ormagöden only came to YOU, the rest of the public still thinks its a ploy, and thus the world continues like normal. Stores are open, life goes on, and people aren't flocking to do whatever odd things they want to do before they die.. well except possibly for you.

What will you do with your remaining time?

Have very romantic sexual intercourse with an iguana. If you ever do something this wrong and yet so right, that's the time for it.

1. make outrageous viral video where i tell people that i am an all-seeing god-like prophet. promise to prove it by predicting doomsday thing.

2. survive doomsday thing.

3. become supreme leader of post-apocalyptic society. have sex all day and eat as much irradiated buffalo as i want.

... Catch up on all the sex I haven't been having

With a iguana in the middle there's some leeway, the area's grey in a one, two, three-way

11+-+1

Well, couldn't the omen have been a little bit more specific? Like what day in December, or even what time- afternoon, morning, midnight? Cause if it were like a Monday before Christmas break, I'll probably be at work during the day. Maybe if it's in the evening I'll be watching TV, or doing laundry- don't want to go into the apocalypse without being prepared and all. Anyhow, without more detailed information, I'm going to have to say sleep. I'll probably be sleeping when the end comes. Was that the right answer?

Rape. It's the onyl answer.

aw come on man at least try to make a tasteless joke or something. don't just say "rape." geeze.

Did someone summon the FEMINISM BADGERS? D^8< [/trolololo!]

i would also have a spectacular hat made out of 3 buffalo skulls and the eyeballs of the first person to challenge me. you know, to show folks that i mean business.

The eyeballs of just the first person to challenge you?

i would also have a spectacular hat made out of 3 buffalo skulls and the eyeballs of the first person to challenge me. you know, to show folks that i mean business.

The eyeballs of just the first person to challenge you?

i want it to be austere and intimidating; not some redneck's gaudy bauble. we might add more body parts when it feels right, though.

That does indeed sound like one awesome hat. I've always wanted one of those, but unfortunately I live in a so called 'civilized place'. Sadly, it just aint 'civilized' enough to accept other peoples deviating fashion ideas... >:T As for me, I'd love to get myself a deer rug for a headpiece. Such awesome animals.

I make necklaces with bone beads in them, and I have a couple (very nice) sweater sets with bone buttons on them, but I agree that they need to be use more.

Sign in to follow this