• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.
Sign in to follow this  
nicholsonmatt

byarrrrgh I want to play!

Hopefully not too long! We have our Canadian launch first, and then if all goes well with that, it'll be out in the US!

>Canadians get it first.

I thought Double Fine was an American company.

Someone didn't read the press release.

If the game does well on iOS, we'd love to bring it to more platforms!

We know how that works. Think of this as our registration of interest. :]

If the game does well on iOS, we'd love to bring it to more platforms!

We know how that works. Think of this as our registration of interest. :]

Consider your interest registered.

Can we have a PC version? o.O

Do want

I want it on PC too :) I don't have an iOS whatever thingy. What is that for anyway? Phones or tablets or both or something else new and exciting that I don't have?

We'd love to release this on PC--as with all other platforms, if the game does well, we'll be more likely to have the resources to do the port! So fingers crossed!

Am I being naive in thinking it would be easy to port such tablet designed games over to the Wii U with minimum hassle?

Am I being naive in thinking it would be easy to port such tablet designed games over to the Wii U with minimum hassle?

It would be tough, because most of the game still takes place on the TV on a Wii U--also the Wii U controller doesn't support multi-touch, which means a lot of common smartphone/tablet interactions like pinch-to-zoom wouldn't work. It's definitely possible, but I think it would be a lot more complex than porting to, say, PC.

Ah I've yet to play the Wii U, not released here yet, and I didn't realise it wasn't multi-touch. Well I hope the game does well enough to get a port over to the PC then because the game looks like a lot of fun, and thanks for the reply.

For realz when is this coming out? I have all this money I want to throw at you guys and we;re left here hanging.

I really want to play :(

I am glad this game shipped before the holidays, because I know have something to do while I wait for connecting flights in a couple of days.

Smiles

I am glad this game shipped before the holidays, because I know have something to do while I wait for connecting flights in a couple of days.

Smiles

Woo!!! That's a great time to play the game! :D

TODAY! YAY!

And now to sit and wait for a Windows Phone 8 release.

:')

Yes, please, now Windows Phone!!!

:)