Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
OANST

Shop Issue.

Your shop has apparently decided to stop taking my money. I've used this card on your shop before, there is plenty of money on it, but it just keeps telling me to go screw myself whenever I try to put the transaction through. I've called my card issuer, and they tell me that there have been no failed attempts to run the card. So, here's what I think the problem is, and keep in mind that I may very well be wrong; the card is a reissue. All the numbers are the same except for the expiration date. I think it's possible that your payment software may have stored the original card's information, and is mistakenly trying to run it with the original expiration date. At any rate, I want to give you some of my money. Please help me give you my money.

It's not you, our shop is just currently having problems we're trying to work out!

There is no hate for you OANST, at least not from me.

(PS Asked Laura, we do have more stacking dolls, but we're almost out and with the shop problems we're just trying to figure things out. I got her to set one aside for you when they do go back up though.)

It's not you, our shop is just currently having problems we're trying to work out!

There is no hate for you OANST, at least not from me.

(PS Asked Laura, we do have more stacking dolls, but we're almost out and with the shop problems we're just trying to figure things out. I got her to set one aside for you when they do go back up though.)

I love you. And I mean that in a sexual way.

Can't wait! Every time I go into my money vault to dive through my many gold doubloons I always make a mental note of which ones will eventually belong to Doublefine. I'm sure you can understand my rage, and frustration at being denied the use of my bottomless supply of monies!

Can't wait! Every time I go into my money vault to dive through my many gold doubloons I always make a mental note of which ones will eventually belong to Doublefine. I'm sure you can understand my rage, and frustration at being denied the use of my bottomless supply of monies!
Put some pants on that monies! This is a family place!

When I swim in my piles of money I only ever do it in the nude. Watching my pale, translucent skin jiggle, and shake as I perform the Triple Lindy is all the security system my vault will ever need.

Sign in to follow this