Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Brütal Ke$ha

Weirdest Movie You've Ever Seen

Weirdest movie, huh? I think that'd be There Will Be Blood for me. I guess it wouldn't have been so weird if I could understand what was going on, but thats the thing; I have no idea what it was about. Something about business and oil or something...

The Wizard of Oz.

I mean come on! It's like they made a bad acid trip into a children's movie!

Did you know there making an a apocalyptic movie about the 21st of Dec 2012 (the date we are apparently all going to die) called 2012!!!!?!?!?

WTF Its got to be the dumbest idea I have ever heard! Its like these days movie directors get all there ideas from watching the evening news, next will have a film about Swine Flu

MEGA SHARK vs GIANT OCTOPUS

...come on, a giant shark jumping out of the water and biteing a plane right out of the sky...over the clouds

the writing was so bad, it was hilarious.."how can we stop them sir?" "..WE MAKE THEM FIGHT!"

...come on, a giant shark jumping out of the water and biteing a plane right out of the sky...over the clouds

the writing was so bad, it was hilarious.."how can we stop them sir?" "..WE MAKE THEM FIGHT!"

OH MY GOD!! I have to see that!! I just remembered another movie I saw a the video store. Zombies on a Plane!!

The TV edit of Snakes on a Plane is really funny. And I quote, “I'm tired of these monkey fighting snakes on this monday-to-friday plane!!”

Zombies on Plane sounds way better then Snakes on a Plane. That movie lost my interest the moment the snake bit the topless girl on the nipple, pleeeeeeease!
You lost interest in a girls nipples? Are you trying to tell us something? Just kidding.

Zombies on a plane and Megashark vs. Giant Octopus both sound cool. I think a lot of those Godzilla vs. ? movies were pretty weird, but I never took the time to watch one.

Mecha-Ghidorah was always my favorite, though now that I'm no longer 6 I can't watch the movies.

Clutch Cargo, due to its animation, is exceedingly strange.

It had the appeal of a good bad movie, but it's nothing special.

Mecha-Ghidorah was always my favorite, though now that I'm no longer 6 I can't watch the movies.

Clutch Cargo, due to its animation, is exceedingly strange.

What the fuck?

My brother and I watched a movie a while back that tried to combine James Bond with kung fu movies. Then they gave the main character a chimp sidekick. I can't remember the title, but it was ridiculous. Black Dynamite is pretty weird too, but that was on purpose.

El Topo hands down. Enter the Void as a close second, followed by Cat Soup.

All fantastic freaking films though. You can skip the Void if you have a weak stomach, but Cat Soup and Topo are must sees.

The Triplettes of Bellville (Or however you spell it), and Pan's Labyrynth.

I don't remember much about them, since I've only seen both once, but they freaked the hell out of me as a little kid.

I don't think that qualifies as "little kid" though, as you were almost in your teens. I thought you meant you were like 9 or something.

End of Evangelon. Never look at Tang the same way again!

Enjoy your nightmare fuel, children!

The Triplettes of Bellville (Or however you spell it), and Pan's Labyrynth.

I don't remember much about them, since I've only seen both once, but they freaked the hell out of me as a little kid.

OH MY GOD! I love the Triplets of Belleville. But it's pretty weird. xD

Is this our first recurring spammer?

seriously, I don't think any other spammer came back after the first day.

El Topo hands down. Enter the Void as a close second, followed by Cat Soup.

All fantastic freaking films though. You can skip the Void if you have a weak stomach, but Cat Soup and Topo are must sees.

Cat Soup rules! I love that lil movie.

Sign in to follow this