Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
egglet

Double Fine/DFA Gangnam Style!!!

You guys all know

!!!

As a backer and music video maker I would love the see the classy and chessy guys at Double Fine and 2 Player Productions do a double fine job ;) at doing a Gangnam Style music video as a fun side quest :), perhaps releasing it in a future backer video?

Who's with me?!

It could be another donation opportunity to help raise more funds for DFA. If we raise say a $100,000 or more then it goes ahead. PS outtakes/behind the scenes of this would be priceless fun.

You guys all know
!!!

As a backer and music video maker I would love the see the classy and chessy guys at Double Fine and 2 Player Productions do a double fine job ;) at doing a Gangnam Style music video as a fun side quest :), perhaps releasing it in a future backer video?

Who's with me?!

It could be another donation opportunity to help raise more funds for DFA. If we raise say a $100,000 or more then it goes ahead. PS outtakes/behind the scenes of this would be priceless fun.

I am decidedly not with you.

I am decidedly not with you.

Darn where's the fun in that, have a

instead :)

Being a grumpy misanthrope is loads of fun. I get to....grumble, and I can............. Let me get back to you when I've stopped crying.

Being a grumpy misanthrope is loads of fun. I get to....grumble, and I can............. Let me get back to you when I've stopped crying.

LOL I mean grumble... ;)

I think that Justin's comment was more intended to join in the fun than it was meant to be an actual reproach.

Edit: Also, I think that people are a bit more accustomed to my sense of humor, and posting style than they used to be, and realize that I never mean any harm, but just enjoy posting silliness. There have been a great deal less people getting offended by me lately. Which is good. Because offending people isn't what I set out to do.

I think that Justin's comment was more intended to join in the fun than it was meant to be an actual reproach.

Edit: Also, I think that people are a bit more accustomed to my sense of humor, and posting style than they used to be, and realize that I never mean any harm, but just enjoy posting silliness. There have been a great deal less people getting offended by me lately. Which is good. Because offending people isn't what I set out to do.

I find this comment offensive.

Let's get in a fight!

I find this comment offensive.

Let's get in a fight!

REPORTED!

Sign in to follow this