• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.
Sign in to follow this  
SlimBUK

Why no Android love?

I think there's still a stronger culture of buying stuff for your phone on the iPhone side. But Android is getting there.

Sadly so true, I've probably spent close to £100 on Android things over the past few years (never had iOS, always just Android even when it wasn't cool) but I am clear I am in a minority. However should this come to pass, my wallet is open and waiting ;)

Sadly so true, I've probably spent close to £100 on Android things over the past few years (never had iOS, always just Android even when it wasn't cool) but I am clear I am in a minority. However should this come to pass, my wallet is open and waiting ;)

It's a fun game. I think you'll like it. :)

Hi! I'm still here! I've been head down working on putting this game on certain other devices! After that is done, we can look into new content! We definitely have tons of ideas still!

I'm guessing Android is one of those other devices?

Hi! I'm still here! I've been head down working on putting this game on certain other devices! After that is done, we can look into new content! We definitely have tons of ideas still!

I'm guessing Android is one of those other devices?

Very possible. VERY-POSSIBLE. ;)

Why do developers continue to target the iPhone first? The share of the market of Android phones > share of the market with iPhones. Tablets are not far behind and may have already been surpassed as well.

Plus IOS is garbage.

Advantage is better market on iphone in combination with limited amount of phones that have strict hardware requirements.

Android has extremely fragmented hardware and allot of different kind of phones so there will always be phones where it doesn't work on.

Also the android market is creditcard only and its really easy to install unpaid apps outside the market place.

I hope this game will come out for windows phone got that now. But probably not market share still bit too small between 5%-15% depending on country.

I tossed my Iphone away a while ago and turned over to the samsung S3 mini.

And I love that andoid much more i really have to admit.

BUT

the only thing I

MISS

is

MIDDLE MANAGER OF JUSTICE.

:)

Looking forward to the android release is what I wanted to say.

So... How do I get notified when the android version is available?

All right! Downloading now. Can't wait to check this one out.

I've played it for about an hour and I really like what I've seen so far. Seems to be much more loaded with content than that Simpsons game. And the menus are very intuitive, so it's easy to get into.

Not available in my country. NOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Sorry!!! It will hopefully be there soon with translated dialogue!!!