Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mdma

Backer’s documentary series

Hi Double adventure. As a backer I’ve really enjoyed the not just the documentary of the development/production process but also the entire development (written) series, finance, artistic and programming etc. Although not part of the original backer deal, I personally have really, really enjoyed reading the updates from the various teams as they’ve all been incredibly informative and interesting, however I don’t believe I’ve been able read all the updates, and those that I have read I’d like the opportunity to read again (as a kind of development story). Would you guys consider consolidating all the major written updates from the various teams involved into a comprehensive pdf?

Hi Double adventure. As a backer I’ve really enjoyed the not just the documentary of the development/production process but also the entire development (written) series, finance, artistic and programming etc. Although not part of the original backer deal, I personally have really, really enjoyed reading the updates from the various teams as they’ve all been incredibly informative and interesting, however I don’t believe I’ve been able read all the updates, and those that I have read I’d like the opportunity to read again (as a kind of development story). Would you guys consider consolidating all the major written updates from the various teams involved into a comprehensive pdf?

All the updates are available right here on the forums, you can compile them into a .pdf for your own use.

Um... I'm pretty sure you should already be aware of this, but just in case you aren't, links to all the updates are neatly organised here.

All the updates are available right here on the forums, you can compile them into a .pdf for your own use.

Um... I'm pretty sure you should already be aware of this, but just in case you aren't, links to all the updates are neatly organised here.

Yes, I realise I can make it myself and would if it came down to that (for personal use), however I figured it would be best to ask if double fine wanted to produce it themselves professionally before doing it myself and ‘maybe’ making it available to everyone else against their wishes.

Sign in to follow this