Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Milkman

Art of Brutal Legend Coming Out... When?

I was checking out the schedule for UDON Entertainment, and noticed that Brutal Legend: The Art of Brutal Legend is set to release in February, whereas the Double Fine news post said Q4 2012, sometime this month or next. Does anyone else know anything? Because I really can't wait for this most excellent tome of metallic glory!

http://www.udonentertainment.com/blog/schedule/

I was checking out the schedule for UDON Entertainment, and noticed that Brutal Legend: The Art of Brutal Legend is set to release in February, whereas the Double Fine news post said Q4 2012, sometime this month or next. Does anyone else know anything? Because I really can't wait for this most excellent tome of metallic glory!

http://www.udonentertainment.com/blog/schedule/

I hope they announce it soon because about mid November I stop buying stuff for myself so that I don't get something that someone gives to me as a gift.

I think Q4 2012 means anywhere from now till march 2013.

I think it means that the belatement will just screw it over entirely and it won't come out. Again. At least indfinitely. It would be terrible news, but I don't really have much faith in this anymore... I hate to say it, but the force of Ormagöden is weak in this one.

Just finished my Comics Order for the month... so this is in there.

Probably won't be in my hands till the first week of March if it comes out on time, but I got a great discount and I look forward to having it on my shelf to savor.

Well it actually has an info page now on the Udon website and they have updated the Amazon page proper. So hopefully its for sure, for sure gonna be in our hands this time! I know I'm ording mine! I need every single last detail about the BL world!

Most site say thats it coming out on march 12 2013, and the best price is on amazon by 31 cent I think.

Well I know what I'm getting for myself for my birthday. :)

All we can really do is wait and hope by this point. Since, dang, I really want this book and it getting cancelled again would be incredibly saddening.

Pre-ordered the hardcover version (that I can't actually afford)! Everything to keep Brütal Legend money coming in. It's been ages since I played the game, and my Xbox has been dead for a couple of years now (right when Costume Quest was released actually), so a PC version would be awesome. I know how unlikely that would be, but just lose most of the music and add the ability to add your own music. I'm sure the fans will find a way to replicate the original console version.

Not that I can afford them right now, but is there any news on the Double Fine comic books that are supposed to be coming soon?

Anyone got their copies yet!?! Udon said it would ship late Feb early March!

Would be nice to know; I need something to join xkcd: Volume 0 as coffee table reading material.

Anyone got their copies yet!?! Udon said it would ship late Feb early March!

Would be nice to know; I need something to join xkcd: Volume 0 as coffee table reading material.

I doesn't come out until the 12th so I would say about eight to twelve more days. It said that mine would get here about the 15.

Amazon (both US and UK) changed their release date to July 9, 2013. A bit worrying. Ordered mine a couple of months ago from Amazon and yesterday they sent me an email saying it was delayed but only by a couple of days. I hope this isn't a sign that it will be delayed even further..

Amazon (both US and UK) changed their release date to July 9, 2013. A bit worrying. Ordered mine a couple of months ago from Amazon and yesterday they sent me an email saying it was delayed but only by a couple of days. I hope this isn't a sign that it will be delayed even further..
Ya my says july 12th to the 16th until it get here for my amazon order now.

Bloody bones, again? It's like the gods of internet got scared of the gods of metal and are now doing everything in their power to delay the onslaught brought by this book. Is it copyright issues with activision? Publisher problems? A printing error? Do the book contain spoilers to additional gameplay that was delayed for some reason but that will soon be released, or do you simply want to re-print it to cover the fact that it is now also on the PC? It's, like... there's only so many years an art book can be delayed, you know? It's been years since the original announcement... at least cover the issue in the blog or something, DF! You've kept us on our toes for years. It's starting to pass over the borderline between 'old' and just 'plain stupid'.

Maybe they'll give the pre-orderers a discount to cover for the additional waiting time? Because I sort of need a discount...

Bloody bones, again? It's like the gods of internet got scared of the gods of metal and are now doing everything in their power to delay the onslaught brought by this book. Is it copyright issues with activision? Publisher problems? A printing error? Do the book contain spoilers to additional gameplay that was delayed for some reason but that will soon be released, or do you simply want to re-print it to cover the fact that it is now also on the PC? It's, like... there's only so many years an art book can be delayed, you know? It's been years since the original announcement... at least cover the issue in the blog or something, DF! You've kept us on our toes for years. It's starting to pass over the borderline between 'old' and just 'plain stupid'.

Maybe they'll give the pre-orderers a discount to cover for the additional waiting time? Because I sort of need a discount...

I kinda agree with this.

Yeah, and beyond that, as someone who just spent 80 dollars between the signed artbook and the shipping costs, I'd really appreciate an explanation of some sort. Is it EVER actually going to get released?

Sign in to follow this