Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Milkman

Art of Brutal Legend Coming Out... When?

The reason we haven't shipped them yet from the Double Fine store is that the ones from our store are a limited edition with a hard slipcase, and signed by Tim. (The Amazon ones aren't signed or slipcase-enclosed.)

We haven't gotten the slipcases yet, so we haven't been able to fulfill those orders. But when we do they will be awesome!!

Sweet! For me, the store just says "out of stock". We will be able to place an order soon?

Probably, I just don't want to put them back on sale until we're a little more caught up on our back orders. The way the timing worked out with the existing orders wasn't what we thought it was going to be--it's not really anyone's fault, just one of those weird logistical blips. But as soon as we're able to start fulfilling the orders we'll make it available again. I don't know if we'll have both the slipcase and regular ones available, or just the regular ones; it depends on what kind of volume we can get from the manufacturer.

Thanks for the info! I'll keep my eye out for when it's available.

I ordered the book from the Double Fine store, and my account was set up after ordering it. And with the semester coming to a close in a few weeks I was wondering where I would go to change the delivery address to the billing address. What do I do?

I ordered the book from the Double Fine store, and my account was set up after ordering it. And with the semester coming to a close in a few weeks I was wondering where I would go to change the delivery address to the billing address. What do I do?

You can email dfshop@doublefine.com or PM LauraDFShop.

That should fix things up nicely =)

Any updates on the Double Fine Store edition? I saw Chris mention on the last page that they were waiting on the limited slipcases, but that was nearly a month ago now.

The book really is glorious. For some reason it took Amazon almost a month to get it to me, but it was so worth the wait. I remember how it was supposed to come out at least twices before this and got cancelled over and over :P

What's the slipcase like?

What's the slipcase like?

I'll tell you as soon as I get mine, which will probably arrive in June-ish at this rate.

Ah, so they haven't been shipped. Thought as much since I didn't get any mail about it being shipped, but it could've just gotten lost on the way to Germany. Well, it will surely be worth the wait. :)

It feels like i´m sitting on a hot chair.

I want it sooooo bad!

:gulp:

sooooo.. umm.. any news on the limited edition books? are they in yet? have they been shipped? anything?

Yup, would still love an update on this! My last post was nearly a month ago now...

I'd say just call or email the Doublefine store, being persistent is pretty much the key to getting stuff from them. I say this as someone who buys from the store often enough to know two months is not a unusual wait for items. (I've probably said it before, so ach, pardon me if I'm a broken record, guys!)

Who knew slipcases could cause such a big problem? :P still waiting paitently.

Anyone who ordered the special edition Amnesia Fortnight 2012 packages.

Ordered mine back in March....it is now July......Still no word as of when is it coming....

>:-(

Yup. I like to think of myself as a pretty patient guy, but the wait is getting kinda silly now. I placed my order on the 20th of March, asked about the book in this very forum on the 30th of April, then the 22nd of May, and now again on the 2nd of July.

Can we at least get an update of some kind?

In 5 days it will be 4 months since I ordered it. Time for a celebration.

Tim, if it's too difficult to sign your whole name on the book, I'd settle with "Mr. T" if that speeds things up.

The good news is, we FINALLY HAVE THE SPECIAL EDITION ART BOOKS.

Here is proof:

brutalartbooks.png

You can see one of the slipcase ones in the foreground. They look super nice. Now that we have them, we are arraying them for Tim to sign. Once he has signed them, we will send them to Fangamer and they will send them to you!

The good news is, we FINALLY HAVE THE SPECIAL EDITION ART BOOKS.

Here is proof:

brutalartbooks.png

You can see one of the slipcase ones in the foreground. They look super nice. Now that we have them, we are arraying them for Tim to sign. Once he has signed them, we will send them to Fangamer and they will send them to you!

That slipcase... so beautiful. *Manly tear*

Cheers for the update Chris, great to hear that things are back on track.

Hey folks, if your mailing address has changed since you had originally placed your order for the art book, please send an email to orders@fangamer.com with your updated address. Even if you had previously emailed Double Fine support to change your address in the past, please send another email to orders@fangamer.com just to be on the safe side. Thanks!

Weee! Decided to check the status today and saw this :D awesome! Now - we play the waiting game, part 2!

Tim has finished signing them! So we just need to pack them up and send them to Fangamer now!

Hell yeah! Where can we place an order for it?

Sign in to follow this