Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
spacedog

DF comic - Dirt Nap

I'm loving the Dirt Nap Comic. I read them all in a row and it's now agonising to wait a week for the next 3 panels of Dirt Nap fun.

Can you please add a Snooty type Singlet to the DF Store, I can only dream of that micro-ribbing texture on my skin. Mmmmmmm.

The more I read it the more I think it would also make a great story line/setting for an adventure game... /planting seeds :)

A Dirt Nap game- that's what I'm saying! Who knows, maybe that's what Gabe Miller is working on now..

I also like the idea of Snooty Singlets with micro-ribbing in the DF Shop. It's like we'll be sticking it to Urban Tees if they existed!

Hey, thanks for reading, Spacedog and Acefox (you guys sound like an awesome anthropomorphic animal duo)! Sorry about the slow comic updates lately. We're putting the finishing touches on Middle Manager of Justice and my writing for that game has taken the place of writing/drawing Dirt Nap at the moment. But updates will pick up again very soon!

+1 on singlets for sale.

@Gabe: No rush, Gabe! Can't wait to play Middle Manager of Justice!

@Spacedog: *gasps!* It's like it was destiny that we meet! Team-up?

Dirt Nap the game, special edition box set:

Featuring:

-Signed Full Game DVD

-24 page art booklet

-Behind the scenes footage of Gabe Miller and Tim Schafer bathing in a jacuzzi full of money, women and ferraris.

-Hardback Dirt Nap Graphic Novel

-Groan Converter voice changer

-Micro-Ribbed Snooty Singlet

-Killsoft Master Suite App code for iTunes and Android

Sign in to follow this