Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dr.ROBOTUSSIN

Who wants to play with me?

I'm game....gamertag is JediJedahPirate....try me in a couple weeks, though. We used up about all our data for the internet this month (I'm in AU...we get charged by amount of data and not a flat monthly rate in my area). If you're interested, I could always use a wingman for my 'swamp without snipers' agenda.

My internet reset and i can game again now. i'm not online w/ my 360 24/7. let me know if you wanna exchange a messenger i.d. or something to communicate more directly. Me and my friend on the 360 got top spots on settlement but we died on 80 on swamp last sunday. i jakobs herd destroyed 70% base health on blue in 1 wave...it was mortifying.

Oh, I ment PC version but I can do 360 too.

lulz...sorry....i'm a mac, not a pc. i wonder if my macbook could handle iron brigade...i have to put psychonauts on lower settings in order to play that smoothly. i mainly play flash games, dune, and the games i got from the humble indie bundle that had psychonauts in it. I'm about to start playing Iron Brigade online right NOW. Hopefully one of the 2 guys that do swamp w/out snipers as a duo w/ me is on....

Sign in to follow this