• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.
Sign in to follow this  
Handsolo

So I loved Brazen

Now I want to watch the original Clash of the Titans, because I've never seen it. Loved the art style, and especially loved the Beerzerker and Archer character. Archer character was my favorite. That was a really neat idea to have her use traditional melee weapons as projectiles!

Thanks man! :D! I hope you love the original Clash of the Titans as much as I do! The Medusa sequence is my favorite! :D!

I really loved the classes, the Beerzerker made me laugh - also the 4th character guy. xD

This game is cool. It takes me back to watching those stop motion classics. I can’t wait to see the other critters you put in the game!

the original clash of the titans is an awesome lighthearted fun! release the kraken! i saw it uncountable times as a kid.

Great game. The Beerzerker was my fave, then the sentinel, followed by the waracle. I had a hard time figuring out the style of the waracle then I got it and she was fun to play also. I really like when you get the monster to a certain health level he runs to eat a carcus to heal itself.

I also have to agree with the above posts about the first "Clash of the Titans" You can not replace the mechanical owl. Will there be something like that in game? Maybe he could fly in and drop things on the monsters. lol

The owl Bubo, so lame and whimsical, it could be a great comedy to have it get beat up in the game. Maybe Double Fine could finally find a reason / purpose for that stupid thing. :cheese:

Wilhelm scream at the beginning was great. Classic!

I find it hilarious that you put it in there to annoy your sound guy, haha.

Just want to say how much I love this prototype and the whole idea. Waracle is my fav class (Im a Bowgun, Bow and Arrow MH player :D ). I am seriously a hardcore Monster Hunter fan and it feels like there's only like 100 people in the US that even know what that game is and the fact that someone as awesome and talented as you Brad along everyone else at DF that likes monster hunter and wants to make a game similar to it is AMAZING. This game feels like the Monster Hunter style game the west needs and I realllllllly hope it becomes a full game. I'm on board and ready to support in every way possible for this!

Also I think I got a little Bro crush on Brad :x. Just seems like a really awesome funny dude.

I think I'm in love. Please please please turn this into a full game. Let me throw money at you!

I watched the Giant Bomb (once) live stream today, and I must say that I'm already in love with this game concept. The stop-motion-simulated FynaMation is THE BEST. I'm a Monster Hunter fan, a classic Clash of the Titans fan, and appreciated the Sinbad movie....Brazen is the quintessential homage to all of these!

This is one hell of a brainstorm! Good job, dudes!

Thanks guys! I really hope that we get to make it into a full game! :D!

Sign in to follow this