VOTING IS OVER!

And the winners are...

1. Hack n' Slash

2. Spacebase DF-9

3. The White Birch

4. Autonomous

I think these are worthy winners!

EDIT: Sure, Black Lake is runner up. :)

Congratulations to the winners, you have won far and square. Looking forward to playble prototypes and also the footage that 2 player productions is going to produce of the process.

To the others, thanks for taking the effort to share your creative ideas and interacting with the community. I hope some of you will still succeed in bringing these ideas in to the world in one form or another.

Congrats to the winners, I'll be curious to see how much they get completed in the two weeks.

I though utterly failed to vote. I bought the bundle last night, (CET) fell asleep, took my daughter to Kindergarten and came back to find that the voting period was over (she slept in). Not that at this stage my votes would have made any difference. All of the game pitches sounded interesting and a couple I liked the sound of didn't get picked by the masses but hey. Maybe Tim will still spring for them down the line :) (Come on, what's not to like about KAIJU PILEDRIVER)

AND BLACK LAKE. BLACK LAKE WINS TOO.

But I also like those other four games, so congrats to them for winning alongside Black Lake, which totally won. RIGHT? RIGHT?

congrats to the top four, I couldn't get enough 1 dollar donations through in time. YOU WIN BY DEFAULT.

I will be bitter until the end of days because Kaiju Piledriver is not on this list. A seed was planted in my soul this day. One that will grow darker and darker with each passing year, each rotation of the planet. And one day it will erupt into something gloriously violent and beautiful.

But until then, congrats to the winners. Especially JP and his Space Base. That is one of the designs with the most promise (other than KP) I felt. Good luck to all!

Yeah, a lot of good ideas, and the winners are a nice assortment of different types of games, which is good. Should be a cool batch of prototypes showing some different art styles and gameplay.

Also, a lot of very good ideas didn't make it too, and would've made excellent games. Thank you all for putting together all of those great ideas!

Sign in to follow this