Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tim Schafer

AF Kickoff livestream happening now!

Love the live feed, gives a great insight into the workings of Double Fine. And if I could pick a team to work on then at the moment it would either be Team Hack n Slash or Team Autonomous, both based on how the lead has given their pitches with what they need and want. The added bonus is that both of this ideas sound really cool anyway! Not that the other ideas aren't but these two stand out for me.

This far it's gotta be Lee Petty's project, maybe it's his obvious experience, but he really sold me on Autonomous.

Next up would be White Birch, I love the clear artistic vision of Andy Wood and It would be great to be on a project with a lead that has such a gentle manner.

Black Horse, I mean Black Lake is sounding really good too. Corrupted dreams of forest animals sound fascinating. I also seem to like pitches where most things seem to be already figured out.

I'm a little confused - Black Lake didn't make it into the final four, but Levi was just presenting it on the livestream - is it going to get made, or did other "runners-up" get to talk about theirs, and I missed that bit?

I'm a little confused - Black Lake didn't make it into the final four, but Levi was just presenting it on the livestream - is it going to get made, or did other "runners-up" get to talk about theirs, and I missed that bit?

Turns out we have enough staff to make the top five, not just the top four!

Awesome! More prototypes for the same price!

The Autonomous presentation was very cool, I didn't vote for it but now I'm excited about it.

Curses neither stream seems to work on my iPad & im no where near my Mac. I guess I'll see the recordings tomorrow.

I wasn't home to catch the live feed =(

Is there any chance that anyone captured it for those of us whose schedules don't line up? Sometimes that's just life, so no big deal, but I sure would love to catch the excitement I missed!

Happy to help! :) And I felt the exact same way as I tried to watch the streams from the Minecraft convention happening in Paris over the weekend.

Sign in to follow this