Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Borzen

2PP daily updates are where?

For real where are they located as I want to be up to date on the action when I have downtime. Thanks

Assuming they filmed everything for the first video yesterday, I would assume the first video would be coming soon. WHERE physically located? I assume if they are backer only they will be linked in the humble bundle download page...or maybe emailed? I have not read so far, and also am wondering where they will be located.

The first 2PP daily update will likely be released on wednesday november 28 sometime late (pacific time). The links to the video material can be found on your personal humble Amnesia Fortnight bundle page if you purchased, and a notification might show up on your email.

Source: live stream and email received after purchasing the Amnesia Fortnight bundle.

Twitch will be the live stream 2PProduction videos are included with the humble bundle I think. They are on the humble bundle download list. But they probably lag 2-3 days behind or something because of editing and stuff I guess.

Has there been any official mention of these, e.g. in the livestreams, elsewhere on the forum? I haven't seen anything posted on the Humble pages yet. I understand there'll be a delay due to editing etc, just want to know when we can expect them.

I believe the first one is expected today and presumably there'll be one day after that, showing stuff from two days ago.

I just heard on the livestream that they are going to stream the first 2PP amnesia episode within the hour. Sounded sincere =)

They did stream it (I missed it except the last few seconds), when 2PP was asked if it was up they said it should be by now. It is not, (maybe cached for me) or I guess humblebundle is busy.

Yeah missed the episode, too, due to helping my girlfriend with her stuedies... love... sigh if only I could download it now... like right now :(

It was a good opening episode. And handy to be able to get after the cat I'm looking after at the moment somehow managed to switch off my computer during the live stream of the episode! Still it's all good now.

For anyone looking for the video, just follow the URL link for your Humble Bundle Amnesia Fortnight purchase and it's listed there right below the top 5.

For anyone looking for the video, just follow the URL link for your Humble Bundle Amnesia Fortnight purchase and it's listed there right below the top 5.

Ah, sneaky! I was looking for it since it doesn't show up in my library. But it's apparently a new box on the main Humble Bumble Amnesia Fortnight page that you have to click.

Edit: Also apparently I was clicking the wrong e-mail link :P So it's there as well...

Thank you! I was feeling like a muppet, not being able to find it.

day 4 is coming up with no sight of day 2 and 3.....hope the 2pp guys recorded more footage than intended so they can take their time and make em good, and also long episodes would be best, don't bother cutting anything you think is even slightly important. This is really gonna develop into some sort of reality narrative. The development of these prototypes will be a great story in itself. I hope the 2pp guys lag behind in their "daily releases" so they can focus on capturing whats happening. Take your time guys, we can wait. Already know how awesome its gonna be :D

day 4 is coming up with no sight of day 2 and 3.....hope the 2pp guys recorded more footage than intended so they can take their time and make em good, and also long episodes would be best, don't bother cutting anything you think is even slightly important. This is really gonna develop into some sort of reality narrative. The development of these prototypes will be a great story in itself. I hope the 2pp guys lag behind in their "daily releases" so they can focus on capturing whats happening. Take your time guys, we can wait. Already know how awesome its gonna be :D

The episode numbering makes it kind of weird--there have been two episodes released for three days of AF, so there's only one day "missing," and that episode is done and will come out tomorrow morning.

Hey Chris by tomorrow morning does this mean Monday Morning or Tuesday morning?

Are we defining morning and tomorrow by the concepts of "went to sleep"?

Just checking. It's actually something that could probably be explored in a game some how.

"See you tomorrow"

"It's 8 AM... we have plans today at 7 PM... what do you mean?"

"I don't know... has someone seen my trousers?"

"No, have you seen my cat?"

"Your cat?"

Yes... I want Dude, Where's My Car This Time... The Video Game.

Hey Chris by tomorrow morning does this mean Monday Morning or Tuesday morning?

Are we defining morning and tomorrow by the concepts of "went to sleep"?

We'll find out in a few hours now.

Sign in to follow this