Sign in to follow this  
Dr.ROBOTUSSIN

Autonomous General Discussion

AWW YEAH! FIRST THREAD!

What do you want, what are you excited for and anything else to add!

I'm excited about the voice controls in the interface for "programming" your automatons. That's a great Idea, glad to hear you're implementing that kind of innovation. :-)

Having Oliver on the team should be awesome, because it seems like the quick experimenting with programming the Automatons is reminiscent of what he wanted to do with Redbot's Reboot.

Saw some awesome work being done on Autonomous today, loving the effects stuff with Drew. Loving the look, feels so '80s.

On Autonomous sound/music design, I think the way the 80s aesthetic is being captured is very cool and interesting, but I thought I'd toss out an idea for audio-inspiration for future reference. I'm sure most of the sound/audio design style stuff has already been decided, but I know at least when I'm doing creative things, it's cool to see other directions to take things.

If you listen to music by The Protomen, they're definitely tapping into the 80s retro-sci fi and video game sound aesthetic, but instead of taking a super minimal approach, they go for a more elaborate and over the top approach while tapping into more modern instrumentation. For examples of this, take a look at the second half of "How the World fell under darkness" or the driving synths of "Light up the Night".

- How the world fell into Darkness

- Light up the Night

Anyway, really appreciated the audio design segment, and really looking forward to the Autonomous prototype.

The music, just wow. Amazing.

Any chance of all music tracks being made available as separate downloads?

On Autonomous sound/music design, I think the way the 80s aesthetic is being captured is very cool and interesting, but I thought I'd toss out an idea for audio-inspiration for future reference. I'm sure most of the sound/audio design style stuff has already been decided, but I know at least when I'm doing creative things, it's cool to see other directions to take things.

If you listen to music by The Protomen, they're definitely tapping into the 80s retro-sci fi and video game sound aesthetic, but instead of taking a super minimal approach, they go for a more elaborate and over the top approach while tapping into more modern instrumentation. For examples of this, take a look at the second half of "How the World fell under darkness" or the driving synths of "Light up the Night".

- How the world fell into Darkness

- Light up the Night

Anyway, really appreciated the audio design segment, and really looking forward to the Autonomous prototype.

Oh man, protomen is such an awesome music reference. I definitely back you up on this one.

Keep Quiet has always been my personal favorite, though:

hah yeah space stalions.

or Dangerseekers

just watched episode 5, and i have to say its looking pretty sweet!

Sign in to follow this