Sign in to follow this  
Tim Schafer

Which mobile games did you like?

Pick your favorite AF mobile/tablet game!  

304 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your favorite AF mobile/tablet game!

• Double Fine High
    • Turk
    • Primordial Slime
    • Silent but Deadly
    • Echelon
    • CritterVerse
    • The Knockover
    • Bragging & Fighting
    • Milgrim
    • Flopulous
    • The Flock

Voted for Bragging and Fighting because it would work very well on touchscreens and the idea is just off the wall, sounds like it would be hilarious and really play into Double Fine's strengths.

I think Spacebase DF-9 would work well as a tablet game. I know that the prototype and design are for PC, but think that style of game could work well on a tablet. Something to think about if that game is popular after AF.

As a hardcore and born gamer, i gotta say this, i cannot play any game on less than a 15 inch monitor which was what i had back in the day of the 486 with 33mhz and 4mb of ram.

Playing on mobiles is totally lost to be, even handhelp, how can you get any level of immersion when the screen is so tiny and your big finger is taking of more of that room.

Not to mention the games are overly dumbed down for casuals and its pay4fun.

Not a big fan i gotta say.

I'd love to see Milgrim. Although I'm coming from the perspective that I'd rather play on a PC.

i love how my first choice (milgrim) and my second choice (B and F) are the top two!

I still hope Milgrim gets selected, though.

Bragging and Fighting. Because I like lying. (Though I could be lying) And Milgrim is a close second 'cause it's so damn creative.

I think Spacebase DF-9 would work well as a tablet game. I know that the prototype and design are for PC, but think that style of game could work well on a tablet. Something to think about if that game is popular after AF.

I agree. It would look awesome on the iPad and it wouldn't diminish the playing experience.

Could be fun if you could quarantine plague-infected civilians, ship them off in a spaceship to one of your friends who plays the game too.

Almost voted Bragging and Fighting, since that sounded awesome, but went with the Flock, because I think I could 'sell' that game to people like my mother and father and it would be a great thing to see in action as well.

Sign in to follow this