Sign in to follow this  
Emiifire

Black Lake Animals

I'm not sure if regular members are allowed to start a new topic but I'm just curious. Have you guys planned what animals to use or no? I recall from Monday's livestream that you mentioned that you would be throwing in a tiger. Has anything came up?

CAuseee, there has to be squirrels, possibly an otter?

How about a Badger who's dream state is 3 mirrored creatures (Badger Badger Badger), and you have to figure out which is the real one. That would be a fun nod to the old meme...

luchadeer, hyena, badger, unicorn, komodo dragon. basically every animal no one wants to mess with and any mix that would make no logical sense in that environment. Something like that would be a great double fine touch, a dinosaur next to a robot dog next to a unicorn next to a fox. Okay I just wrecked this game sorry.

Did I hear something about a badger? Perhaps a piano could be incorporated into that dream as well in some fashion...

How about a Badger who's dream state is 3 mirrored creatures (Badger Badger Badger), and you have to figure out which is the real one. That would be a fun nod to the old meme...

DAMN YOU! That is going to be stuck in my head for weeks now xD

Owls would be another nice idea. A doe/deer/buck would be nice for a forest type scene. I still want a turtle for the game, (cause you know the logo for double fine), a Mad Hatter rabbit, would also be nice. x)

As I remember, it was said there will be standard set of animals which on average are in every forest, don’t think there are dinosaurs or robo-dogs in every forest.

I recall from Monday’s livestream that you mentioned that you would be throwing in a tiger.

I think we watched different streams :)

I'm a fan of maned wolves.

And mice.

Wow - what a gorgeous pic. I've never heard of maned wolves before! *cue The More You Know music!*

As I remember, it was said there will be standard set of animals which on average are in every forest, don’t think there are dinosaurs or robo-dogs in every forest.
I recall from Monday’s livestream that you mentioned that you would be throwing in a tiger.

I think we watched different streams :)

Yeaah, that might be with the white birch. not sure. haha

Just FYI on maned wolves - they are great-looking creatures, but they smell like skunks. For real - their urine is super-stinky. Although that might actually work well with the tracking mechanic for the game.

Sign in to follow this