Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Karimi

Tim Schafer looks pretty when drawn

Are those spoons that his head is on in the background? Are you suggesting that Tim is a delicious dessert?! :ahhh:

He's just got a long neck. It's to reach the cowards that run up trees to get out of his way. He's like a giraffe, except instead of leaves, he eats those very cowards.

(I heard he once cornered Chuck Norris, but Mr. Norris roundhouse kicked himself into orbit to escape, Mr. Schafer's next, while long, was unable to reach orbit, he settled for some fools at Majesco.)

are those the little chocolate jimmies that you put on ice cream all over his chin? delicious :vampire:

I must have a spoon like that. NOW.
On second thought, maybe it isn't a spoon. Maybe it's an ultra-fancy tongue cleaner!!

I wonder if there is a market for that. Maybe it could be included as a bonus pack-in with the next game.

"Promote oral hygiene in style with the patented Tim's Choice Tongue Scrubber. You'll be the envy of your foul-breathed friends!"

Man, that's scary. It's like he's glaring at us all from the monitor. You could probably make those into posters that will intimdate people into buying his games.

"Buy Tim Schafer's games, or die. He is ALWAYS watching you."

He has super facial-hair action!

/clap

I think it's retractable. It's like a defense mechanism that he uses to fend off rabbid fans and overly excited press that are trying to get him to talk about his new game.

It's a Tim Schafer Pez dispenser.

whooooaaah, maaaan.... you totally blew my mind! His games are like the candy, dude. Awesome!

Does it shoot from his chin or something?
Nobody knows because the Great Tim doesn't ever let anyone in that close to tell. Fourty ninjas tried to pin him down once and all he did was move his chin left and right and then they were all dead. The Great Tim then brushed off his shoulders and continued talking like nothing ever happened. Some say that they though they seen death stubble attack from his cheeks and some say that it was all in his neck and chin. Nobody truely knows except for the fourty ninjas that died that day.

His chin hairs must be awsome then. They can kill, they can hold sodas, what ther whimsical oddities can they preform?

Any other Tim powers we should know about? I believe I've heard some say that he can blast a beam of spoons apon one.

That one's probably true. I'm not sure how we would discover his other powers so that they might be documented. Any ideas?

We can't do that. I believe Ninjas and Tim have a peace treaty. Tell me how it works out though. [covers eyes]

Also to Karimi, I apologize. It appears ninjas have taken over your thread and are not discussing your art. Very nice btw.

Can you draw me too? Without pants though.

Kept it realistic by leaving the picture devoid of dangly bits. It is Dr. Phil, afterall. :)

nakeddrphil.gif

nakeddrphil.gif.6f5cd4473452c53da9671a03

Sign in to follow this