Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ephezius

The Official "I am FREAKING excited about this game!" Thread

Whenever someone asks me what my favorite game of all time is, I always answer the same: A Link to the Past. Period. Better than Skyrim, better than Fallout, better than anything.

When I heard about this pitch, I loved the hacking concept and I love that they are combining it with a Zelda inspired world. But when I saw some of the art on the livestream today I just freaked out!

Brandon et al - just wanted to offer my support and congratulations... this is GOING to be picked up and it is GOING to be awesome.

Best of luck to you all!

So who else is freaking out?!

Whenever someone asks me what my favorite game of all time is, I always answer the same: A Link to the Past. Period. Better than Skyrim, better than Fallout, better than anything.

When I heard about this pitch, I loved the hacking concept and I love that they are combining it with a Zelda inspired world. But when I saw some of the art on the livestream today I just freaked out!

Brandon et al - just wanted to offer my support and congratulations... this is GOING to be picked up and it is GOING to be awesome.

Best of luck to you all!

So who else is freaking out?!

My god, I would say exactly what it says on the topic title.

was totally blank on this project, but when I started running it last night ... woooow said ... this is going better and better. Total and gladly surprised

Congratulations on the excellent work, it went way beyond the expectations I had for a 10 days prototype.

I'd be thrilled to see this picked up and released on PSN/XBLA.

It would be amazing to see the world get the full DF artwork treatment. My ideal game would be a near-direct ripoff of A Link to the Past with modern (Cave-esque) art and design. But the hacking mechanics of this game have started to grow on me. A polished version would be sweet!

J.

Sign in to follow this