• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.
Sign in to follow this  
Kee Chi

Gameplay Feedback

Hi guys!

This is where you can talk about the game, make suggestions on tuning, balancing, etc.

Hi Kee!

Warning: Rambling ahead

Since the hero select screen says you can only have four active heroes, I didn't see the value in recruiting more heroes until I had beaten all the available bosses and decided to see which other heroes were front-line (my tanks) and which were ranged (my DPS). Then I realized you can assign inactive heroes to events while you have heroes training in your base. While writing this post I decided to experiment and realized heroes out at events don't count as active. Oh! I still wonder why we can only have four heroes in our base. When the inactive heroes need healing, you have to swap them out with your active heroes and that takes in-game time. I suppose you could send your active heroes to a delegated fight at that point. I've been watching pretty much all fights with my team of 4 heroes, so not much has been going on in my empty base while heroes are out fighting. There has not been much time for training or research at higher levels, until teams of 3 or 2 could handle the fights, because I felt like the city would go down in flames while I trained (my city!).

I've found it's a good game to play while watching the AF stream because most fights don't require your whole concentration, but neither do I have time to pick up a book.

When your heroes return from a mission, often two of them will spawn in the same point in your base and walk down the same path together, each performing the same "return from mission" pathing/animation. That makes it hard to click on them because one is drawn over the other. Since the clock is always ticking in this game, I want to be performing actions as fast as possible in my base. I think having four or more "return from mission" pathing/animations and ensuring no two heroes get the same one would save precious seconds (that's how I feel about the clock in the game).

A similar minor thing is when your hero idly walks into the rightmost corner of the base, just down and to the right of the office door. They are covered up almost entirely by the wall of the rest-room and it makes them hard to select.

I haven't quite figured out under what conditions I get superium. When I get it from non-boss battles, it's something like an "area clear" bonus. I was expecting to be able to farm the last or only encounter on the map for superium, but that does not seem to be the case. For a time I hit a sweet spot and was getting superium almost every fight, I'm not sure if that was a bug. I think it went away when I beat a boss.

Since the clock is always on, I occasionally want to pause the game. The only way I know how to do that is exit the app, which works but seems like overkill. The game is prone to crashing when I return from fights, it happens maybe twice an hour. Usually either no progress is lost or I must repeat the fight.

The Dragon was a strange fight. It's very much a wall that you have to farm up 2000 coins worth of consumables to defeat. After the first Dragon fight I researched the kevlar leotard from the ground-up, got more energy drinks, power bards and weaksauce, and the second fight was still a grind-fest. The first time, I survived on health potions alone. I'm not looking for levels or boss fights that take exponentially longer game-time to complete, like an MMO. So the Dragon threw me off for that reason.

It's a fun, addictive game (always one event to do or something to train!). Definitely good for when you've just for a few moments to play, or for a longer casual session that you can still put down at any time.

I've got @man to max level and the rest of my main team (Masked Mummy, Surge Protector and Galaxy Girl) are level 8 or 9. I've sunk tons of coins in my pretty base rooms, and right now the only thing to do is level new heroes for the sake of it. To research the longer items now that I've beat the bosses, it really feels like I'm just putting in time. I guess that's why there's Superium to rush things :-).

I sat down to play this game with the same mindset as I play console or PC games and it held up for the duration of the campaign. I think you guys executed well on a good design.

Hi Kee!

Warning: Rambling ahead

Since the hero select screen says you can only have four active heroes, I didn't see the value in recruiting more heroes until I had beaten all the available bosses and decided to see which other heroes were front-line (my tanks) and which were ranged (my DPS). Then I realized you can assign inactive heroes to events while you have heroes training in your base. While writing this post I decided to experiment and realized heroes out at events don't count as active. Oh! I still wonder why we can only have four heroes in our base. When the inactive heroes need healing, you have to swap them out with your active heroes and that takes in-game time. I suppose you could send your active heroes to a delegated fight at that point. I've been watching pretty much all fights with my team of 4 heroes, so not much has been going on in my empty base while heroes are out fighting. There has not been much time for training or research at higher levels, until teams of 3 or 2 could handle the fights, because I felt like the city would go down in flames while I trained (my city!).

I've found it's a good game to play while watching the AF stream because most fights don't require your whole concentration, but neither do I have time to pick up a book.

When your heroes return from a mission, often two of them will spawn in the same point in your base and walk down the same path together, each performing the same "return from mission" pathing/animation. That makes it hard to click on them because one is drawn over the other. Since the clock is always ticking in this game, I want to be performing actions as fast as possible in my base. I think having four or more "return from mission" pathing/animations and ensuring no two heroes get the same one would save precious seconds (that's how I feel about the clock in the game).

A similar minor thing is when your hero idly walks into the rightmost corner of the base, just down and to the right of the office door. They are covered up almost entirely by the wall of the rest-room and it makes them hard to select.

I haven't quite figured out under what conditions I get superium. When I get it from non-boss battles, it's something like an "area clear" bonus. I was expecting to be able to farm the last or only encounter on the map for superium, but that does not seem to be the case. For a time I hit a sweet spot and was getting superium almost every fight, I'm not sure if that was a bug. I think it went away when I beat a boss.

Since the clock is always on, I occasionally want to pause the game. The only way I know how to do that is exit the app, which works but seems like overkill. The game is prone to crashing when I return from fights, it happens maybe twice an hour. Usually either no progress is lost or I must repeat the fight.

The Dragon was a strange fight. It's very much a wall that you have to farm up 2000 coins worth of consumables to defeat. After the first Dragon fight I researched the kevlar leotard from the ground-up, got more energy drinks, power bards and weaksauce, and the second fight was still a grind-fest. The first time, I survived on health potions alone. I'm not looking for levels or boss fights that take exponentially longer game-time to complete, like an MMO. So the Dragon threw me off for that reason.

It's a fun, addictive game (always one event to do or something to train!). Definitely good for when you've just for a few moments to play, or for a longer casual session that you can still put down at any time.

I've got @man to max level and the rest of my main team (Masked Mummy, Surge Protector and Galaxy Girl) are level 8 or 9. I've sunk tons of coins in my pretty base rooms, and right now the only thing to do is level new heroes for the sake of it. To research the longer items now that I've beat the bosses, it really feels like I'm just putting in time. I guess that's why there's Superium to rush things :-).

I sat down to play this game with the same mindset as I play console or PC games and it held up for the duration of the campaign. I think you guys executed well on a good design.

Thanks for playing! Glad that you enjoyed that game!!! My responses to a few things

- Yeah, I think we need to make it clear to the player that your inactive (heroes that you don't have in the base) are still able to be used in fights. Oh, and the 4 hero cap is basically there because of memory concerns.

- Yeah, there could be more randomization in the return anims. Also, you can cycle through the scheduler if you can't select a hero easily. Also, try tapping on the object, like bed or punching bag to select a hero the train that way.

- You get Superium from boss fights and from random encounters. On a rare chance you'll get them from the todo list as well.

- Yeah, the giant foot fights take a bit too long, but I wanted to make sure that they felt powerful. I may end up tweaking the stats so that they hit hard, but aren't as ridiculous when it comes to their health.

- re:crashes: Yikes! That's not good. I suspect it could be out of memory issues. What device are you running.

Thanks for your feedback!

I love this game!

My only concern so far is that my manager has topped out and I'm not able to do much with him anymore. He can't improve in any way so he just sits in his office and makes a little cash for me. I want to keep building him further because I've got a lot of work on my superheroes to go!

A few things I keep running into:

Would like more information displayed

• AKA My heroes are back from a mission, I see them level up, but not their health.

• I'm picking a hero for missions, I see their abilities, but no level. I keep sending in the same high level heroes and the little guys stay little

Limited

• I find I'm switching back and forth between heroes. Very limited in what can be done in the office with only 4 heroes around. Might be cool to have side kicks that only work in the office with the manager who could upgrade into heroes. Robin is Evolving.... It's Nightwing!!

Otherwise, yup, love the game!

I love this game!

My only concern so far is that my manager has topped out and I'm not able to do much with him anymore. He can't improve in any way so he just sits in his office and makes a little cash for me. I want to keep building him further because I've got a lot of work on my superheroes to go!

Yeah, we could definitely do more in making the Manager more upgradeable and just have more stuff for him to do! This will be added in the coming updates. Stay Tuned! :D

A few things I keep running into:

Would like more information displayed

• AKA My heroes are back from a mission, I see them level up, but not their health.

• I'm picking a hero for missions, I see their abilities, but no level. I keep sending in the same high level heroes and the little guys stay little

Limited

• I find I'm switching back and forth between heroes. Very limited in what can be done in the office with only 4 heroes around. Might be cool to have side kicks that only work in the office with the manager who could upgrade into heroes. Robin is Evolving.... It's Nightwing!!

Otherwise, yup, love the game!

- Yeah, health is not repleshed from Promotions...although I suppose they could be....hmmmm

- You see the stats, but yeah, the level would be a good thing to show

- Yeah, switching isn't great. We have plans to make this better. Possibly a second branch? It's still being figured out! :D

- Sidekicks i.e. Interns..YES! This is a feature I want to add in a future update!

- Yeah, health is not replenished from Promotions...although I suppose they could be....hmmmm

That would be a sweet bonus.

What I meant was during the Performance Review, all I see it experience. It would help to see their current health so I knew then who to rest and who can go into the next mission.

A few things so far:

-Writing's spot-on. DF doesn't disappoint in this regard.

-I like the way combat plays out. It's short and sweet, gives enough to keep the action hunger at bay. Delegation is also a nice feature which I think is common in this sort of game but is new to me.

-I couldn't find an option to start a new hero office (I.E. a new save). In truth I was searching for a notice of destructive action when an existing office is deleted, because I'm a test nerd.

-The employees folder under Manager Activity > Training doesn't give a message to indicate why it's empty. Would be good to have a "ALL HEROES OUT ON ASSIGNMENT" message of some sort so it's clear.

tumblr_mezeq9Zog81ruritao1_500.jpg

-Are the assignment boards behind the manager's desk static? It would be cool if these boards reflected the actual roster and assignments as an easy place for the player to catch up, particularly after not playing for some time.

tumblr_mezer8LpAS1ruritao1_500.jpg

A few things so far:

-Writing's spot-on. DF doesn't disappoint in this regard.

-I like the way combat plays out. It's short and sweet, gives enough to keep the action hunger at bay. Delegation is also a nice feature which I think is common in this sort of game but is new to me.

-I couldn't find an option to start a new hero office (I.E. a new save). In truth I was searching for a notice of destructive action when an existing office is deleted, because I'm a test nerd.

-The employees folder under Manager Activity > Training doesn't give a message to indicate why it's empty. Would be good to have a "ALL HEROES OUT ON ASSIGNMENT" message of some sort so it's clear.

tumblr_mezeq9Zog81ruritao1_500.jpg

-Are the assignment boards behind the manager's desk static? It would be cool if these boards reflected the actual roster and assignments as an easy place for the player to catch up, particularly after not playing for some time.

tumblr_mezer8LpAS1ruritao1_500.jpg

- Thanks! Gabe Miller did an amazing job with the words!

- Yeah, delegate becomes more important has you have more heroes.

- No reset save (yet)

- Ah good point. Yes we should do that.

- Hmm, that would be cool! We would start filling that up as we add more heroes (and we're totally going to do that!) in content updates.

I'm running it on a 4th gen iPod Touch, running iOS 6. The game keeps sending me back to the homescreen randomly. I've tried force quitting it (from the multitasking bar thing), rebooting the iPod but, still have the same results. The game also feels very slow at times, like the iPod is running out of memory. Those are my only complaints about MMOJ. Other than that, AMAZING game!

I'm running it on a 4th gen iPod Touch, running iOS 6. The game keeps sending me back to the homescreen randomly. I've tried force quitting it (from the multitasking bar thing), rebooting the iPod but, still have the same results. The game also feels very slow at times, like the iPod is running out of memory. Those are my only complaints about MMOJ. Other than that, AMAZING game!

How often would you say that you're being dropped to the home screen? It does sound like it's running out of memory, but we've tested that device in house and has run fine. Also try killing the background processes (if there's any) to free up memory.

How often would you say that you're being dropped to the home screen? It does sound like it's running out of memory, but we've tested that device in house and has run fine. Also try killing the background processes (if there's any) to free up memory.

I'm dropped to the home screen usually right before a battle (when I'm at the screen to select the heroes) or right after the battle (before I'm sent to the results screen). It's completely random though. The game slows down the most during a battle. I've got no other background processes running and I'm still having these issues. It really is too bad because this game is pretty awesome :/

I'm dropped to the home screen usually right before a battle (when I'm at the screen to select the heroes) or right after the battle (before I'm sent to the results screen). It's completely random though. The game slows down the most during a battle. I've got no other background processes running and I'm still having these issues. It really is too bad because this game is pretty awesome :/

!!!! Wow, we'll get to the bottom of this and fix ASAP!

!!!! Wow, we'll get to the bottom of this and fix ASAP!

Thanks! This is why DoubleFine is so awesome :D

I tried this today and gave it about an hour of gameplay before I stopped playing. I couldn't shake the feeling that I was constantly on the back foot in regards to morale in my heroes and happiness in a given area of the map. I also felt a little frustrated that I was so limited in regards to the amount of superium I would get. I know this is your method of monetizing the game but the fact that I was being artificially held back was a little too obvious and didn't drive me toward paying for superium, it just made me not want to play the game. I know this must be a difficult balancing act.

I loved everything else, the graphics, the characterization, animation and the concept were all spot on.

This post was difficult for me to write as I don't want to be "that guy" who trashes a game, but in the end I felt that you deserved honest feedback, no hard feelings?

I tried this today and gave it about an hour of gameplay before I stopped playing. I couldn't shake the feeling that I was constantly on the back foot in regards to morale in my heroes and happiness in a given area of the map. I also felt a little frustrated that I was so limited in regards to the amount of superium I would get. I know this is your method of monetizing the game but the fact that I was being artificially held back was a little too obvious and didn't drive me toward paying for superium, it just made me not want to play the game. I know this must be a difficult balancing act.

I loved everything else, the graphics, the characterization, animation and the concept were all spot on.

This post was difficult for me to write as I don't want to be "that guy" who trashes a game, but in the end I felt that you deserved honest feedback, no hard feelings?

Totally no hard feelings!!! I glad that you gave it a try. I've played and tuned the game as a free player to make sure that you never feel totally driven to guy the premium currency. If anything, I think that the player probably feels more coin starved than Superium starved. I wanted to keep difficult moments in the game, not to monetize, but to keep the game interesting and challenging. And that's the tough thing in the free to play space. Because providing challenges to the player CAN be construed as being a way to pull money away from them. If you DO give the game another chance, try keeping your heroes trained, and equipped instead of relying too much on consumables. You might have a better time of it!

I have a comment about the notebook tasks. Tasks come up that aren't possible to do. I already researched all snacks, but a task came up that said research a snack, meaning there's a task in the notebook that's not possible for me to do. Also, ever since I got as far as I could so far (up to the point in the city where it's noted that the area is coming soon), and now my branch rating doesn't seem to improve meaning I can't do the improve your branch rating by 500 task in the notebook.

I have a comment about the notebook tasks. Tasks come up that aren't possible to do. I already researched all snacks, but a task came up that said research a snack, meaning there's a task in the notebook that's not possible for me to do. Also, ever since I got as far as I could so far (up to the point in the city where it's noted that the area is coming soon), and now my branch rating doesn't seem to improve meaning I can't do the improve your branch rating by 500 task in the notebook.

Oh interesting. Definitely sounds like a bug! Also, what branch rating are you at? Everyone seems to be maxing out....OHHHHH there's a bug with the branch rating where when you hit the max level for the middle manager, it doesn't go up anymore. DOH! Will be fixed!!!

Ok, I think that I've gone as far as I can go in the game:

- Equipment: can't research Vitamin Hat and Coffee IV Drip

- Select and Event: I can't access the bear claw map or toxic factory map

I keep fighting the same battles over and over for no real purpose. Every room in my base is maxed, most of the superheroes are maxed, I can't buy any more superheroes, and I feel like the 2 maps are glitches and the 2 equipment items are glitched.

What to do now?

The two maps aren't glitches p413. They actually say "coming soon" on them, at least in the Canadian version I have. It's a free to play game, meaning stuff gets added as they go.

I have also pretty much played as far as I can go at this point. The only part I found frustrating was the dinosaur boss (having to just brute force it with items and such wasn't super fun imo). Otherwise I had a really good time. Is there any way to get direct updates when new features come to the game?

Playing it on a 4th gen ipod touch. Game started great, sly sense of humor really engaged me. I feel the game has enough reward for the grind to not get too tiring. Played about 2 hours and got to the 3rd town (researching the boss of the guys with laser guns). The app crashed twice during that time and ran the battery down to 20%. Not a complaint, just FYI. It lasted longer than I wanted to play in one setting. One crash seemed to have been at the end of a battle in the second town, the second was in a losing battle in the third town just as my last hero of 3 was about to lose, it began slowing down and exited. (I do have reminders and a couple email boxes running, anyway to help troubleshoot? I am a professional IT support person and have a compsci/comp eng background so if you know a debug mode or something to help you?). Started playing some mason williams' records I got in the main and lifted the needle to listen to the music and sfx for a while so it was a pleasure.

Had tons of fun with the game, will probably never buy in app purchases and did not use the 'rush' feature. I felt bad when the towns started getting sad, then I figured out exactly how the battle countdown works stepping down the town happiness, It was probably explained during the tutorial but didn't really figure it out for a while. Found a strategy of letting the towns go down in happiness to boost up the heros and was able to beat the second town and most of the third. I don't buy in app purchases or games but enjoy the free to play. I'm not sure why, I think I really don't like the arcade model, I'd rather buy a game than rent it, also i'm fairly broke, so thanks for balancing the game for the free players.

Really enjoyed the game and hope it does well, thanks so much! I'll probably pick it up after the ipod charges back up or another day.

Love the game so far! Agree with the previous comments that the humor is awesome and definitely within the DF tradition.

Would be nice to have a restart or exit option (I looked all over for it- the Settings option seems kind of useless currently).

Also, it's not a major problem or anything, but it'd be nice if all the functions were more slowly introduced one at a time. Since there's so many options it's a little overwhelming over what you should be concentrating on first. For example, on the first play I wasn't sure what was most important- stopping crime as early as possible, resting, working out, or purchasing items. It's pretty intuitive otherwise, but it might be nice if these side tasks are introduced one at a time.

Overall though, great work! Will be playing more throughout the week.

Ok, I think that I've gone as far as I can go in the game:

- Equipment: can't research Vitamin Hat and Coffee IV Drip

- Select and Event: I can't access the bear claw map or toxic factory map

I keep fighting the same battles over and over for no real purpose. Every room in my base is maxed, most of the superheroes are maxed, I can't buy any more superheroes, and I feel like the 2 maps are glitches and the 2 equipment items are glitched.

What to do now?

- Yeah, those equipment we had to disable for now. We have an update almost ready to go that'll unlock them

- Those areas will be available in January! We'll have a new hero and two brand new storylines to play!

Wow, you REALLY went through the content! Next month we'll have more free content to play.

The two maps aren't glitches p413. They actually say "coming soon" on them, at least in the Canadian version I have. It's a free to play game, meaning stuff gets added as they go.

I have also pretty much played as far as I can go at this point. The only part I found frustrating was the dinosaur boss (having to just brute force it with items and such wasn't super fun imo). Otherwise I had a really good time. Is there any way to get direct updates when new features come to the game?

It'll be updated in the App Store. Look out for it next month!!! :D

Playing it on a 4th gen ipod touch. Game started great, sly sense of humor really engaged me. I feel the game has enough reward for the grind to not get too tiring. Played about 2 hours and got to the 3rd town (researching the boss of the guys with laser guns). The app crashed twice during that time and ran the battery down to 20%. Not a complaint, just FYI. It lasted longer than I wanted to play in one setting. One crash seemed to have been at the end of a battle in the second town, the second was in a losing battle in the third town just as my last hero of 3 was about to lose, it began slowing down and exited. (I do have reminders and a couple email boxes running, anyway to help troubleshoot? I am a professional IT support person and have a compsci/comp eng background so if you know a debug mode or something to help you?). Started playing some mason williams' records I got in the main and lifted the needle to listen to the music and sfx for a while so it was a pleasure.

Had tons of fun with the game, will probably never buy in app purchases and did not use the 'rush' feature. I felt bad when the towns started getting sad, then I figured out exactly how the battle countdown works stepping down the town happiness, It was probably explained during the tutorial but didn't really figure it out for a while. Found a strategy of letting the towns go down in happiness to boost up the heros and was able to beat the second town and most of the third. I don't buy in app purchases or games but enjoy the free to play. I'm not sure why, I think I really don't like the arcade model, I'd rather buy a game than rent it, also i'm fairly broke, so thanks for balancing the game for the free players.

Really enjoyed the game and hope it does well, thanks so much! I'll probably pick it up after the ipod charges back up or another day.

We are currently working on a fix for those crashes and the battery life issue. I'm glad that you've enjoyed the game, and it's perfectly fine that you don't want to buy the IAP. I want the paying and nonplaying players alike to enjoy the game. Know that you can background the app to bypass the wait times and make sure you train your guys and buy equipment! Research is crucial in the later game!

Oh interesting. Definitely sounds like a bug! Also, what branch rating are you at? Everyone seems to be maxing out....OHHHHH there's a bug with the branch rating where when you hit the max level for the middle manager, it doesn't go up anymore. DOH! Will be fixed!!!

My branch rating is stuck at 3950, and my Middle Manager is maxed out, so that's probably it. When you release the fix, will it give me the rating that I earned already, or will it start counting up again from where it's stuck at? If it's the latter, I'll probably hold off on playing until the fix is released so I can earn my branch rating points.

Another thing I noticed is that after playing over 100 battles ever since I beat the final boss before the "coming soon" areas, that I never get any Superium anymore (which I had gotten 1 randomly at times before).

I like others here was able to burn through the game's content in a day. I spent 2 bucks on supremium, but in hindsight, that wouldn't have made much of a difference - still could have blown through everything otherwise. I think the game is a great start but it feels pretty basic at the moment. Over time I'd like to see a wealth of content on slower release. I think with a combination of more content, gameplay balancing, new features, and slower release on new content would be rather good.

I'd also like to see a feature that lets me set my heroes or manager to do stuff for hours automatically so I can set them and my manager to tasks and then come back hours later to do some maintenance. For example, assigning heroes not in my office at the moment to patrol town zones for me. I have to come back hours later to collect the benefits of that though and reassign heroes to new tasks. I'd like the ability to sit down and play the game for rewards and fun when I want, but also to put it down and let it run by itself while I go do something else. In its present form the structure for being able to keep playing for a while is there.

I would enjoy a mix of investigations that take very little time to accomplish and ones that may take a week or two (or if you want to get really ambitious - months) to fully research - the latter of which could have very epic story arcs. Being able to investigate multiple story arcs would be good for that - several short-duration arcs conjunction with longer term ones would be cool. Balancing for genuinely challenging boss battles where the endgame is about slotting your heroes with the right powers (and equipment) for the job would also be nice, in addition to the 'spam attack buttons and win' instant gratification fun that casual players might enjoy more.

Another thing that might help are randomly generated shorter duration story mission investigations that ensure perpetual crime-fighting pursuits. You wouldn't necessarily earn supremium from this (if you did it would be very slowly) but it's a way to keep the feeling of progress against going on.

Also I'm not sure how the endgame will keep going for fully leveled up heroes but I would like to see that if you say, want to change a hero's power setup, you have to set him to train or even retrain skills. (I.E. you could 'level down' some of his stats and retrain him.) Fully leveled up heroes being able to still gain xp for 'retrain' points would also ensure that they still have a reason to go for xp. If I have to send my hero to the gym for a bit and spend some earned XP as well if I want to change his slotted power that also might help. Having the heroes that are fully leveled sit around idle as the gym collects dust would be a shame. Another option could be that heroes who don't train regularly might get little penalties to the stats that need some 'exercise' on - a bit like morale. I.E. a hero feels 'dumb' and needs a study refresher, or a hero feels 'weak' or 'out of shape' and needs to hit the treadmill or punching bag for a bit.

Oh and I'd like to see opportunities for 'branching' choices in what types of base stuff you build and add to in the future, along with decisions you make about your heroes. As it is now, you build the same bases as anyone else and the diversity only really comes through power selection and stat selection of heroes. I'd like to make bigger decisions about how the company develops beyond the essentials that are in place at the present time. I feel like the things you can max out now are just the 'basic kit' from which you could potentially do more decision-making for logner term heroic develpoment.

I installed the update. Overall, it's not slowing down as much/as often but, I'm still being forced back to the homescreen pretty randomly. I've got no other apps running in the background.