Sign in to follow this  
Sectus

Brad programming stream is the best thing ever

Just putting it out there.

I'm kinda tempted to add this to my code when programming now: "#define WOOOOOOOOOO true"

So that writing "return WOOOOOOOOOO;" is valid.

you beat me to it with a brad programming stream best thing ever thread! :D Hope that happens at least one more time! Youre the best Brad! Thanks for being the first programming screen that was readable!

I agree. As a non-programmer I was kinda opposed to programming segments on the livestream, but watching Brad work and solve problems has been really entertaining. Thanks !

Thanks guys! That was kind of nerve wracking when I kept crashing at the beginning, but doing the Klaxon Weapon was perfect! I'm glad that it worked out and some people found it entertaining. :D!

I wish that I could interact more with the chat, but it's hard to work, talk about what I'm working on in GIANT NOTEPAD, and then also read the stream and respond.

I'll talk to Greg and maybe we'll do it again on Monday or Tuesday - it should be more in-game stuff as we get closer to the end!

If I can write on a giant notepad, model and throw Internet cats around, you can probably write on a giant notepad, program AND wrestle with a Gorgoth at the same time.

We just need to get Brad a mic so we can hear him talking to himself, laughing, and cursing. :P

We just need to get Brad a mic so we can hear him talking to himself, laughing, and cursing. :P

Didnt brad have a mic last time he did the programmer steam he was talking to us or did I image everything.

Didnt brad have a mic last time he did the programmer steam he was talking to us or did I image everything.

They gave him a mic the day after I said that, as I recall. The very first day they had Greg talking over the chat while we watched Brad, as I recall.

What day of the archived stream was this, and what timestamp?

Smiles

Sign in to follow this