• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.
Sign in to follow this  
Vic Romero

Music.

First: see the Brent thread. That dude can twang.

My question is are you also having Corpus Callosum play tunes for the tracks?

NM: Brent answered in his thread.

First: see the Brent thread. That dude can twang.

My question is are you also having Corpus Callosum play tunes for the tracks?

NM: Brent answered in his thread.

Thank you very much :)

Be sure to check out Corpus Callosum - they're some extremely talented folks and Dax was very enthusiastic to be part of the event. We just had Dax play some simple accordion parts - they weren't actually CC songs. Thanks for checking it out and thanks again for posting this.

Don't worry about a double post, we're happy to hear from you guys - if it means something good to you, then means a lot to us.

Brent

Corpus Callosum Website

Dax playing the accordion was one of my highlights while watching the daily wrap up videos. I hoped this tune would go on a little longer, thats what I thought while watching them in the small recording room. Had the feeling being with them in the room. Sadly the part was much to short in the - I hope I remember it right, day 5 video at the very beginning - and I could not find the part in the long versions of the daily recordings on the twitch page.

Is there a way to get the accordion recordings? Do you plan releasing a soundtrack for the AF Event?

thx a lot

Not sure about the soundtrack part - will ask.

But! I wanted to chime in and say how awesome it was to have Dax's accordion in the game. The day we swapped the random-notes-found-on-the-internet for his tunes, I started hearing his lullaby in my head whenever I wrote code for the game. A great sign that it struck the mood completely and was super catchy to boot!

Not sure about the soundtrack part - will ask.

But! I wanted to chime in and say how awesome it was to have Dax's accordion in the game. The day we swapped the random-notes-found-on-the-internet for his tunes, I started hearing his lullaby in my head whenever I wrote code for the game. A great sign that it struck the mood completely and was super catchy to boot!

The AF soundtrack is on the humble sight with the Prototpes! Select Music instead of Windows downloads.

Ha Ha "sight". I'm still in Black Lake mode.

I love you :) Just found the soundtrack on the Humble Page and there it is the accordion track, you really added it, at the very end, like and extra ... zzzZZZzzz

I love you :) Just found the soundtrack on the Humble Page and there it is the accordion track, you really added it, at the very end, like and extra ... zzzZZZzzz

Just for you berni.

Sign in to follow this