Sign in to follow this  
manager

Always Crashes on iPad

After reaching the last level, it now always crashes when fighting enemies. I get in one hit then the game crashes. There are also other bugs such as the manager's skills resetting. I can't play the game anymore because every battle = crash.

It would be helpful to have a bit more information so the lovely folks at DF (or some of the almost-as-lovely fans of DF) can help you out. :)

What version of iOS are you using? What model of iPad do you have? How much free space is there on your device? Is your iPad jailbroken? Knowing some of these can help a lot in troubleshooting iOS app crashes.

What version of iOS are you using?

What model of iPad do you have?

MD328LL

How much free space is there on your device?

Many GB of available free space.

Is your iPad jailbroken?

No.

If doublefine enables automatic crash reporting, they'll see a ton of crash issues as people play through the game.

After reaching the last level, it now always crashes when fighting enemies. I get in one hit then the game crashes. There are also other bugs such as the manager's skills resetting. I can't play the game anymore because every battle = crash.

Ah, do you have the vitamin hat or the coffee iv equipped? If you do, unequip then equip it and see if it works. Otherwise, I'd need some more information. Sorry that you're running into this! :(

Ah, do you have the vitamin hat or the coffee iv equipped?

Yes.

If you do, unequip then equip it and see if it works.

It works.