Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
twitchSKETCH

Who did you Start with?

Sweet Justice was my first hero and leader of my team . Hot Head second then @man and finally we needed some girl power to our team so Surge Protector joined our team.

Sweet justice seemed the easy first pic because I was not impressed with the MM or GG stats. My next choice was crime bot because I actually thought he was cool.

Sweet Justice all the way, because I wanted to dispense sweet justice to my enemies...

Sweet Justice was also who I started with. I don't even remember who my second character was. @man, I think?

Masked mummy. Then hot head. When doing a fight, masked mummy would be the meat shield while hot head attacked from far.

WOW! I'm surprised that Galaxy Girl is so popular, but not Sweet Justice. I actually also started with GG, but not SJ.

I like characters who seem to have NATURAL powers (either metahumans/meta-aliens that were born with their powers, or characters that are members of a super race of beings).

I FINALLY noticed last night that the characters have employee profiles, which I couldn't seem to access, at first.

Hot Head seems to be a natural pyrokinetic--when he gets mad, he heats up; literally. I like that, and it's funny lol.

Captain Premium's origin of his super-strength seems even more unclear (but not mentioned as an accident), and Gloomerang's powers are already described as mysterious.

Sweet Justice just wears a power suit. Also, he looks like the typical, popular crime fighter, which seemed a bit too generic to me, but his name is similar to the name of the game, and he was one of the 1st 3 characters that I was allowed to hire when I started the game, before I realized that if I EXIT the recruit screen and re-enter, the character availability changes randomly each time, which seems very important!

Before I read the profiles, I loved Surge Protector, but now it seems that her powers were the result of yet another typical comic-book accident, despite her saying her powers were from mother nature :P

Now I'm back to deciding I want Hot Head on my team as my main, with Masked Mummy and Galaxy Girl being my defense (enemy debuff and healing abilities), as well as Gloomerang replenishing my energy (although I buy a lot of items to do that, as well). Premium is my alt pick :)

Oh man, I'm so glad to hear that Galaxy Girl is popular. In our first rev of the character, she wasn't an alien, and people just didn't seem to like the character much. So we spiced up her background and appearance. There's also some subtle references that her background and the alien invasion are tied together.

I'm actually surprised that Sweet Justice IS so popular. He does look the most iconic in terms of being super heroic!

My personal favorite is Masked Mummy...I mean...uh, I love them all...equal-like

Sign in to follow this