Sign in to follow this  
Michael

Doodles of DFers During Da Stream!

Thanks for all the kind words, folks! And thanks to the Double Fine peeps who are checking out and spreading the work here :D I'm pleased to provide some entertainment to the team (although now I don't want to leave anybody out! I'm just using the 2PP videos as reference so team member visibility varies).

Hire this man.

Ha ha, we'll see ! I have to put a portfolio together and shove it into the DF database.

So I only managed to get one done recently (aside from some botched ones), here's Drew Skillman:

tumblr_mf002ygNC61rsrynko1_500.jpg

I keep coming back looking forward to new additions, you are so good.

Need a Tim and Jane. Maybe Dan and Paul too. Oh yeah, and their FedEx guy.

Unfortunately I'm leaving on a road trip soon and then all the busy family stuff will keep December occupied! So this appreciation project may go quiet.

John Swisshelm, who by the way had a killer Halloween costume!

tumblr_mf0rgk6uDQ1rsrynko1_1280.jpg

Ray Crook, animator!

tumblr_mf0rgk6uDQ1rsrynko2_1280.jpg

Thanks Michael! You captured my cheery disposition like no one else could have. I love it. Enjoy the holidays, Bah!

Haha, these really are so cool. I thin Jane's idea of commissioning them for the company directory sounds sweet.

Smiles

Man everyone's being so dang kind :D I appreciate it!

Jane Ng ponders a silly cat!

tumblr_mf21m53KsW1rsrynko1_1280.jpg

Chad Dawson!

tumblr_mf21m53KsW1rsrynko2_1280.jpg

Brian Correia!

tumblr_mf21m53KsW1rsrynko3_1280.jpg

Geoff Soulis!

tumblr_mf21m53KsW1rsrynko4_1280.jpg

Lydia Choy

tumblr_mf3lf1yKkc1rsrynko1_500.jpg

Ben Burbank

tumblr_mf3lf1yKkc1rsrynko2_1280.jpg

Ben Peck

tumblr_mf3lf1yKkc1rsrynko3_500.jpg

Nathan Martz

tumblr_mf3lf1yKkc1rsrynko4_500.jpg

Thanks again for looking, everybody! This fanart will pause now as it's about time for me to go on a trip, so I'm really sorry to the Amnesia Fortnight participants I haven't gotten to sketching! Hopefully interest won't waver by the time I can resume.

OOPS I fibbed. Drew another before sleepy time!

Hi David Farrell!

tumblr_mf3uycENPn1rsrynko1_1280.jpg

Wow! Such a great thread. Time to update my profile picture on Twitter and Facebook :)

YES YES YES YES

And yeah, I suspect many of us are updating our twitter / Facebook icons right now.

Davids hair ... so swooshy :D

All of these are *awesome*... I'm just waiting for DF-Avatar changes happening right and left around here :P

These are simply amazing! It's hard to say which one is the coolest since they're so far into the realm of awesomeness that it all blurs together into one magnificent mountain of WOW!!!

Excellent stuff.

UPDATE:

I'm not an artist. By any means at all, or maybe at least not a producer of even mediocre art? I'm not sure how to call it because I'm a musician and consider music a form of art. I have also made several flyers for performances and built a few website banners back in the day - but I'm no real artist. (That's the IT Guy equivalent of I installed a modem for my grandma once)

Anyway, as my tribute to Michael Firman and all his fantastic work, I give you the only representation I know of what Michael Firman looks like, from the art skills of an IT Manager (Made with Paint in Windows 8):

I'm pretty sure the title 'illustrator' will never be part of any job description I have.

Thank you to you Mr. Firman for your amazing work. And yes, I hope you draw me :)

firman.jpg

Brent, thank you! Not only is the artwork a jolly surprise, but it's in the DF website root directory, which makes me feel that extra bit special. I'M IN YO SERVER.

It took me a quarter of a year to respond for the following understandable reason: I'm too considerate to wait for half of a year.

Brent Shinn!

tumblr_mkn50nKxVa1rsrynko2_1280.jpg

Jeremy Natividad!

tumblr_mkn50nKxVa1rsrynko1_1280.jpg

And then he went overboard with the watercolour simulation!

Isa Stamos

tumblr_mknnqtVF9n1rsrynko1_1280.jpg

Dan McGarry

tumblr_mknnqtVF9n1rsrynko2_1280.jpg

These are awesome!

But I'm calling you out on that Dan McGarry! He is not that handsome in real life! ;D!

Love the faux water color - I think Isa's my fav - fantastic as always!

Sign in to follow this