Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Michael

Doodles of DFers During Da Stream!

You're all so super nice! Thanks. Doing it in a new style is fun but makes me want to redo the older ones, which could trap me in an infinite loop of mildly improving Double Fine portraiture

It was easier to fudge likenesses in the more cartoony stuff, so these all probably seem a little off. Except for Dan who is exactly as flagrantly handsome as portrayed.

Rhandy Cruz!

rhandycruz.jpg

Say Oh!

tumblr_mkp72bCbcE1rsrynko2_1280.jpg

Tim, one of the future batches of portraits will include you! But probably most of the other ones will not! That's a lot of exclusion yet to come, I'm so sorry

Brent, thank you! Not only is the artwork a jolly surprise, but it's in the DF website root directory, which makes me feel that extra bit special. I'M IN YO SERVER.

It took me a quarter of a year to respond for the following understandable reason: I'm too considerate to wait for half of a year.

Brent Shinn!

tumblr_mkn50nKxVa1rsrynko2_1280.jpg

Ha, you are most welcome! I figured you needed a special place; a place closer to our, err; okay, I didn't put the file it in a proper folder but that was quick and easy. You are amazing, sir and I thank you immensely! An honor and a privilege!

Brent

These are awesome!

But I'm calling you out on that Dan McGarry! He is not that handsome in real life! ;D!

I'll have you know that I showed that to my mom and she totally disagrees with you Brad!

These are seriously incredible - thanks so much for these Michael!

Kristen Russell!

tumblr_mkpk2y8iCJ1rsrynko1_1280.jpg

Thanks again for all the kind words! Every time I hear from someone at Double Fine I get extra grinny.

Raaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzz!

tumblr_mkps0oCE8z1rsrynko1_1280.jpg

You captured Raz perfectly. If only there was a sound loop of his laugh...

intermission.jpg

I've now set such a brisk pace that I owe an explanation for the imminent intermission - I'm heading out of town for about a week! It's been awesome entertaining the people behind some of my favourite games, and I'll resume once I've returned.

Something else occurred to me - I only intend the art as a gesture of appreciation and celebration but maybe some folks are uncomfortable with their caricatured likeness and names being posted publicly? This thread or my Tumblr can show up in Google searches for Double Fine employee names. If you are uneasy about this please e-mail me at michael@firmanproductions.com or send a PM and I can quietly omit your name or take down the art, since the whole point of this project is to make DFers feel good, not weird!

Sign in to follow this