Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheBuachaill

iCloud Save Games

Hi, you say in the app store description that the game supports iCloud saves. Does this mean i can play on my iPhone and then pick up where i left off on my iPad? If so, how :-) Cheers!

Sorry, just saw someone else asked the same question - i have icloud sync enabled on both devices but both are running separate games...

MMoJ does support cloud saves but you need to activate that feature in the game, which you can do through the in-game Settings menu. Easy!

Thanks for coming back to me, issue though is that I have enabled iCloud sync in the game settings on both devices. Is there an option to save or import or should it happen automatically? If automatically is the answer then it is not happening for me, thanks.

Huh. One thing is that on the new device you HAVE to go through the tutorial in order to turn iCloud on to sync (this was for stability, we will fix this). Have you gone past this part?

Yeah sure have, I had it on the iPad first, played for a few hours with the iCloud option on. Downloaded the iPhone version later, played the tutorial, switched on sync as soon as it was available but both devices are still continuing with their own games

Yeah sure have, I had it on the iPad first, played for a few hours with the iCloud option on. Downloaded the iPhone version later, played the tutorial, switched on sync as soon as it was available but both devices are still continuing with their own games

Ok, we'll do some legwork on our end, and we may end up having more questions for you. Please email Support@doublefine.com and we'll follow up there. Note that this is from the forum thread. Thanks!!!

Ok, we'll do some legwork on our end, and we may end up having more questions for you. Please email Support@doublefine.com and we'll follow up there. Note that this is from the forum thread. Thanks!!!

Same situation here. iPhone 5, iPad 3. I tried it on the iPad first last night, for about an hour - with Cloud Save turned on as soon as I could (post tutorial). I downloaded it on the iPhone this morning, and have tried all day to get it to load the save - but it doesn't seem to have any interface for it, and it's not doing it on it's own.

Loving the game, just want to pick my platform when I want to. (:

Same situation here. iPhone 5, iPad 3. I tried it on the iPad first last night, for about an hour - with Cloud Save turned on as soon as I could (post tutorial). I downloaded it on the iPhone this morning, and have tried all day to get it to load the save - but it doesn't seem to have any interface for it, and it's not doing it on it's own.

Loving the game, just want to pick my platform when I want to. (:

So you turned Cloud save on the Options screen for both yea? It takes a bit of time, and then you should get a message whether you want to overwrite your file. Hmm.

Hey guys, so if you're still having trouble make sure of the following.

- Documents and Settings for iCloud Syncing is turned on.

- Make sure to do iCloud Save on the version that you already have running.

- Try loading from wifi or non wifi.

- If it still doesn't wory, please email support from your device. We'll try to troubleshoot it over email.

Thanks for your patience guys!

Sign in to follow this