Sign in to follow this  
clydebink

Can you turn delegation on and off?

I delegated one of my heroes (when I got the yellow flashing arrow to do so) and I can't figure out how to make her available again. I thought I took delegation off, but when I try to assign her she doesn't show up as available.

Anyone know how to get your heroes back after delegating them?

Galaxy girl is just roaming around the office with nothing to do and it still says "no heroes available" when I pick a crime scene on the map.

I delegated one of my heroes (when I got the yellow flashing arrow to do so) and I can't figure out how to make her available again. I thought I took delegation off, but when I try to assign her she doesn't show up as available.

Anyone know how to get your heroes back after delegating them?

Galaxy girl is just roaming around the office with nothing to do and it still says "no heroes available" when I pick a crime scene on the map.

Yeah. That sounds like a bug. You have to tap complete on the map tab in order for your hero to come back to the base properly. I'd advice shutting down the game and restarting the app. If she is still not in your base, tap her to be active in the roster screen.