Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cengared

Amnesia Fortnight Soundtrack discussion

I'm absolutely loving the soundtrack and I will be listening to it many times in the future. I also know that when I do I'll be remembering the past two weeks with all the live streams and stuff going on.

Was going to pick my favourite track but torn between two right now so they'll both do: Spacebase A and The White Birch Suite. They're only just beating off the competition from the likes of Spacebase C and the Hack n Slash tracks.

Great stuff you music guys!

Just listened to the castle music from Hack&Slash;. That thing is probably never leaving my head now.......:P

Anyone have problems converting the FLAC tracks to ALAC? I'm using xAct (2.20) and its erroring on each file

"Error encoding /Users/rob/Downloads/jDownloader/df/xACT-000186a5-OoFm2ZWb.wav to Apple Lossless:

ExtAudioFileOpenURL failed ˇˇˇ’"

Normally this works fine, and if I set the format to convert to as SHN it works fine.

I just tried XLD instead and that appears to be working (not tried the files yet).

Just listened to the castle music from Hack&Slash;. That thing is probably never leaving my head now.......:P

Agreed. I was about a minute into this track and went "oh what is that" saw the title and then read your post. My fav music has to be the Autonomous and Spacebase DF-9 as it has the ambient electronic feel I really like (coming from mods on the Amiga & the music of Bjorn Lynne)

I love it. I have to take a long drive this weekend, so I'll be cruising to these songs. Thanks DF! :D

Having listened to all the music now, its all great though I think that Hack & Slash's music surprised me the most.

My favorite is The Castle from Hack & Slash. I added that one to my permanent playlist. I also liked the ambient sounds of the Autonomous and the Spacebase DF-9 sountracks and the Accordion Lullaby from Black Lake. The latter mostly because I just really like the accordion for reasons that I'm not exactly not sure about. :P

Hey guys I was wondering where you found the soundtracks? I thought they would be a separate download on my humblebundle page but i do not see them. Are they in the zip files with the games? If so, where do I find them in the zip folders? I've looked through each folder but I have not found a file type that my music player recognizes. Thanks to anyone who has an answer for me.

They're on the same download page where you get the prototypes. Find the button for "Choose Platform" and choose Music, instead of Windows.

Sign in to follow this