Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chocy82au

Stuck after getting the time device

got the time device

went through the stairs then up to the fireballs got through with the time device

tried to go into the next room at the top, it won't load

bug or am i doing something wrong

i can't go anywhere else in the castle because of the guards guarding other areas and not moving

My brother is currently experiencing this as well... he has tried redownloading and unpacking it 6 times now to no avail.

I previously had the problem and redownloading fixed it... no clue as to what causes it

From my analyzing the code, it seems to be a problem with reading the directories. If the system crashes due to a weird language or something it wont work. But then there is also the problem of sometimes it does it with everything else perfect. No idea on exactly why.

restarting fixed it

but now i am stuck doing the library puzzle

is that what i should be doign next, ive read there is some genie thing i need to do first? but i literally cannot see anywhere else i can go without being guarded except the library?

To find the genie you have to face your fears of the glitched blocks.... they arent all that bad >_>
Yeah two of them are your friends :)

thanks guys got it now

game has some super bugs that im discovering every so often but to be expected, not complaining =)

To find the genie you have to face your fears of the glitched blocks.... they arent all that bad >_>
Yeah two of them are your friends :)

Two of them? I only know about one heh.

Sign in to follow this