Sign in to follow this  
syn23

Is there an end game for this version? (possible spoilers?)

Hey guys,

First off, I would like to congratulate and thank you guys for doing a great job! The game was easy to pick up and a total blast to play. I powered through it over two days and have arrived to the star on the map. I've cleared the boss for that level - the clone machine and now the story doesn't seem to progress.

I noticed that there are two more areas that are coming soon, so I wonder if I have reached the end game of the current version?

Thanks!

P.S. really looking forward to all the upcoming projects that you guys are working on!

Oh man, you've gone through it! Glad that you enjoyed the game!!! Yes, you've reached the last story in the current version. But we intent to add more story missions! Look out in January for the other two ares to unlock!

Great job on the game guys. Really love the art style and it's such a breath of fresh air compared to other games out on the market. Also I love the fact that I can play as long as I want. But the side effect to this is that a friend and I have already gotten through all the content in about 2 days (too). Now I have tons of money and don't have anything else to research or practice. January can't come soon enough.

Also I've found that Sweet Justice rock throw and Crimebot's rockets and incredibly over powered. Even at level two I was able to take out a crowd of 8 bad guys in one hit.

I agree with the other two comments that the game is great, but again just clarification on the end of the game at its current point. The UFO region at the bottom left corner hasn't unlocked for me but also doesn't have anything on it saying "Coming Soon" or anything indicating that I wasn't ever supposed to reach it, so I was wondering if a glitch caused me to skip it or if I was never supposed to actually go there. As for the over-powered super powers from crime-bot and sweet justice, I've found they all have that problem of being one-hit kills if the strength is high enough on the character. In my case sweet justice isn't able to kill everyone as he only has 15 strength, but other characters with a strength rating of 18 or higher that can attack an entire group end up being one-hit kills. Other minor problems are just with the To-Do List objectives asking me to do things that I can no longer achieve such as researching a snack when I have already researched everything, but otherwise it's a pretty damn good game that has been a fair distraction over the last few days :)

I agree with the other two comments that the game is great, but again just clarification on the end of the game at its current point. The UFO region at the bottom left corner hasn't unlocked for me but also doesn't have anything on it saying "Coming Soon" or anything indicating that I wasn't ever supposed to reach it, so I was wondering if a glitch caused me to skip it or if I was never supposed to actually go there. As for the over-powered super powers from crime-bot and sweet justice, I've found they all have that problem of being one-hit kills if the strength is high enough on the character. In my case sweet justice isn't able to kill everyone as he only has 15 strength, but other characters with a strength rating of 18 or higher that can attack an entire group end up being one-hit kills. Other minor problems are just with the To-Do List objectives asking me to do things that I can no longer achieve such as researching a snack when I have already researched everything, but otherwise it's a pretty damn good game that has been a fair distraction over the last few days :)

Thank for playing and glad that you guys are enjoying it. The two areas that says coming soon are definitely in the update next month. I'll be looking into the OP thing. I've nerfed those powers a bunch. Seems like I need to do a bit more :)