Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Fireprufe15

It's a game, this.

I've just played through Autonomous for the second time, my best time so far is 51 minutes. I haven't played Black Lake yet, but of the 4 I did play Autonomous feels the most like a fully fledged game than a prototype. It has the best replayability, I'd say, more so thatn SpaceBase, the other replayable one. Really, this has to become a full AAA game. Throw in a story, some more features, perhaps upgrades to parts, the ability to make a spot your base and set up your defences with primitives, and this will be the best game ever. Add multiplayer to that and it will be even more excellent. Let me set some heads up with a 'GPS' system so they attack where I tell them. This could be amazing.

Even if it doesn't become a full game, pull out all the bugs, polish it a bit and release it on Steam just like it is, I've seen worse games do well on Steam.

I agree with this. Honestly with a tiny amount of polish, you could put this up on steam for $5 and people would probably love it. I do hope it gets a longer development cycle for more content and modes though.

Sign in to follow this