Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisCasey

Where are your pants?

Hi,

It has come to my attention that you have no pants. If you ever get some pants, I would like to have them. How come nobody ever has pants? Shirts everywhere, but never pants. Please get pants!

Thanks for your time!

-Chris

.... what?

you mean the crew at Double Fine walk around pantsless?

or do you mean us DFAFers? o.O

.. if it's us, then I refuse to wear pantaloons. They don't fit me unless they're really really tiny :<

Pants are the seconds best article of clothing....hoodies being the first best of course.

i wear shorts. also, if you have no pants, then i will be happy to buy you a pair. (not really)

My pants are ripped and patched in many places due to a life as a career hobo. I could use a replacement pair please. Preferably...velour. Pink velour pants, if you please.

i will email you some pants. i will try at least, putting real items in an email has yet to be accomplished, but im determined!!!

E-pants then? So, is that pants of ones imagination, a little .gif image of pants, or you just tie the computer monitor in front of your waist?

mine wasnt a futurama quote. at least i dont think. i dont watch futurama all that much, so i havent seen all the episodes.

I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear! (see if you can find the referance!)

mine wasnt a futurama quote. at least i dont think. i dont watch futurama all that much, so i havent seen all the episodes.

I was talking about Zapp Brannigan and the whole velour thing.

I think I have never seen pants being sold in different company stores, either. T-shirts and hoodies are easy to sell but I'd imagine it would be much more difficult with pants, with all the different styles and more complex sizing. Shorts could work, though.

The way I see it, this topic is essentially less random than about 70% of the threads in Off Topic forum. And in my opinion, off topic shouldn't equal being completely random either.

Not claiming that this is a very good thread though.

He was addressing DF. The initial post was appropriately placed although it was on the line. Subsequent posts were random as there can be no serious discussion of pants on the internet.

I would love a pair of pants that say PSYCHONAUT in capslocks right across my butt. I normally don't like pants that say things on my butt, but I would make an exception if there were PsychoButtPants.

I would love a pair of pants that say PSYCHONAUT in capslocks right across my butt. I normally don't like pants that say things on my butt, but I would make an exception if there were PsychoButtPants.

If there is ever a Psychonauts Two Crystal and Clem should be wearing said "PsychoButtPants".

Indeed Subz, Indeed.... Hey remember xanga? That was fun.

Why yes I do. I had a Psychonauts layout, joined groups for Psychonautie things, and I met you there as well. Sometimes that site e-mails me begging me to come back, I don't as I hardly write in my LJ I just lurk on my friend page =O

I'm sorry to say that Pants with capital P is offtopic.. Its all about "things that are attached to your pants" these days.

For instance: Last night i was at a chique restaurant and the waiter threw the spaghetti bolognese i ordered all over my pants... I looked at him, he looked back like it was as normal as old people crossing the road! This certainly proves my point. Further pants discussions are futile without having something on them!

Hagel,bagel out!

Sign in to follow this