Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
solidsprite

Why my avatar is more awesome than yours.

<<<< Why my avatar is more awesome than yours.

I mean look at it. Seriously.

My avatar is a combined reference to one of the funniest shows in history, and a notorious dictator. Top that!

Also...seriously, what's with the sig. Just because I got Windows 98 SE running on a PSP, doesn't mean Vista < PSP. How do you compare a relatively crappy handheld gaming console to a PC operating system?

If I decide to change my avatar I can eat this one. Though it looks like it would leave a bad taste in your mouth...

@Bosch: Because that operating system happens to be crappier?

If you change your avatar, I will personally print the old one out on a piece of paper and videotape myself eating it.

Maybe.

Yes, but mine is a reference to one of the most complicated and confusing shows on TV, using the best and creepiest character in the series, mixed with one of the coolest and silliest toys ever created, combined in such a way as to make something so awesome that if it were ever to be created as a real physical product that could be bought in stores, it would be the biggest Christmas toy craze ever, year after year, into infinite. Tickle Me who? No, screw that! Mr. Bentato Head!

Yeah, Dwight with a mustache. That's great. But any idiot can grow a mustache. How many people do you know have plastic arms growing out of their face!?

Mine is adorable and dancing though. Solid's is a worthy opponent however.

I agree. Your's is adorable and dancing, but mine is obviously superior...obviously...because it has...fins...and gills...

I've become acustomed to your avatar, freedom. It's classy, pleasant to the eye, and hides many secrets.

MY VOTE IS THE DECIDING ONE...

In my opinion... Dang, it's a tie between Apple Pop and Bosch for best avatar. I mean, Bosch has DWIGHT! I LOVE DWIGHT. But Apple Pop's is SO CUTE.

I can't decide...

I see we both have dancing avatars, Ave! Good call! They can unite into one super dancing avatar! (Maybe that's my avatar's Raz wearing the outfit in your avatar or vise versa?)

Sign in to follow this