Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
solidsprite

Why my avatar is more awesome than yours.

It's true, I will do that. BUT, if you decide to pick me....I'll use a condom......and that way no one will get Gonnorhea. And you know you really don't want your mom contracting STDs. As for you Crash, I refuse to engage in this pointless mud-slinging. And that my friend, is why I am better than you.

In Facist Germany, Hitler drives your car!

Edit: OH! YOU CAN'T BEAT THIS ONE I JUST THOUGHT UP! >8D

In Soviet Russia, Other Dad plays his piano!

:B dur hur hur.

Marylin Monroe.

Admit it, you would risk the presidency too.

Also, to quote Librity Prime: "Death is a preferable alternative to Communism!"

Yes. I would. Very much so.

Anyway, Now I am thinking of using this as my avatar: BERRY THE CHOPPER.

As you can see, it artfully combines the dramatics of Full Metal Alchemist with the Insanity of fosters. It is also extremely nerdy, which is always a plus.

Yes. I would. Very much so.

Anyway, Now I am thinking of using this as my avatar: BERRY THE CHOPPER.

As you can see, it artfully combines the dramatics of Full Metal Alchemist with the Insanity of fosters. It is also extremely nerdy, which is always a plus.

Good God, that was sent to earth from heaven.

God I love Barry the Chopper. Especially when he tried to chop Hawkeye and she shot him. Repeatedly.

Are you going to write a novel trying to cover your ass, Scarecrow? If you did something that was insulting, there's a difference between saying "I'm sorry" and "I didn't try to, nothing I did was wrong, but there's a slight possibillity that some people on this planet may have been wrongly offended by it, so that's too fucking bad."

I'm sick and tired of the sarcastic, hurtful attitude you've adopted. I thought this place would finally be pleasant when we got rid of Hot Christ, but apparently not all of us can learn to respect each other and take responsibility for our actions. You're the only one here playing I Spy with the forum trying to find fuck-ups to pick on people for. You're fabricating whole new fuck-ups. You must be damn good at that game, but here's news: when you're that good at playing, no one wants to play with you.

For all the shit you gave me for hating men, Scarecrow, you sure don't seem to give a rat's ass about convince me otherwise.

It was a blue haired kid, but I may have said something insulting regarding his moodiness that might have triggered his removal... Or perhaps I'm mistaken and its just not her taste or an error on the sites part.

I also want to add that I didn't mean to insult her. If insult her I did.

Yeah, you did insult me. You know about how I havn't been feeling very good lately and you don't think out what you type and enter until you realise that it offended me.

i love everyone *spreads love between everyone*

everyone love me back???? *waits impatiently for answer*

I like scarecrow too, but I also like apple pop. So this is extremely troubling for me.

I have some experience sorting out drama, so if either of you want to talk to me, I'm cool with that.

And Zilla, please... lets not compare anyone to Hot Christ.

It was a blue haired kid, but I may have said something insulting regarding his moodiness that might have triggered his removal... Or perhaps I'm mistaken and its just not her taste or an error on the sites part.

I also want to add that I didn't mean to insult her. If insult her I did.

Yeah, you did insult me. You know about how I havn't been feeling very good lately and you don't think out what you type and enter until you realise that it offended me.

I didn't think it was rude until I realized you were mad, I was just describing your avatar as I saw it, I'm really really sorry AP. You know I wouldn't say or do anything on purpose if I thought it would hurt your feelings.

Oh and zillaking... *Shoots self*

Thanks for the appology to me. I've been going under horendous stress and presure lately and I've been so much more aggrivated.

I love you all too. Apparently though, trog doesn't love me. :C

Sign in to follow this