Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
solidsprite

Why my avatar is more awesome than yours.

Thank you AP.

And trog I appreciate that you like me, but please don't play sides.

And now that I have won back the graces of the fair lady and corrected those who would make this a battle of sides, I must defend my honor.

Are you going to write a novel trying to cover your ass, Scarecrow? If you did something that was insulting, there's a difference between saying "I'm sorry" and "I didn't try to, nothing I did was wrong, but there's a slight possibillity that some people on this planet may have been wrongly offended by it, so that's too fucking bad."

I'm sick and tired of the sarcastic, hurtful attitude you've adopted. I thought this place would finally be pleasant when we got rid of Hot Christ, but apparently not all of us can learn to respect each other and take responsibility for our actions. You're the only one here playing I Spy with the forum trying to find fuck-ups to pick on people for. You're fabricating whole new fuck-ups. You must be damn good at that game, but here's news: when you're that good at playing, no one wants to play with you.

For all the shit you gave me for hating men, Scarecrow, you sure don't seem to give a rat's ass about convince me otherwise.

Covering my ass wasn't my intent, or I would not have admitted to any wrong doing in the first place. I have apologized to AP, many times, most of them off DFAF, so I have taken responsibility for my actions.

What sarcastic hurtful attitude? as regards toward the "mistakes" I've caught and exposed, I only did that once, and it was just in fun! I'm certainly not fabricating "mistakes" I'm certainly not playing a game. I don't consider people's feelings toys to play with and alter, been burned to many times by folks who did.

And as for convincing you, I hardly worry about what you think when AP is the one who's feelings I hurt. Regardless, I hope you don't hold this against me and that we can be friends in the future.

He totally ripped-off Skeletor with the whole undead hooded-villain look! And just to spare anyone wondering if Thundercats came first their time, He-Man originated in 1982 in comic books. The ThunderCats came out in '85.

Nerd Alert!

Speaking of skeletons, I want to go watch The Lost Skeleton of Cadavera again. That movie is amazing. Who's with me?

I'M.... not sure? What's it about, I can really only think of Coraline right now, that's the movie that occupies most of the time I allot my brain to think about movies each day (1 hour and 30 minutes without conversation 3 hours with)

For the record, my feelings weren't really hurt but I was kind of pissed off when Scarecrow called me a smart butt that was trying to make me look dumb and then ignored my response.

ahh i nevr get mad over stuff that much, unless it involves a girl i like, then i get crazy angry, but other than that im pretty laid back

I'M.... not sure? What's it about, I can really only think of Coraline right now, that's the movie that occupies most of the time I allot my brain to think about movies each day (1 hour and 30 minutes without conversation 3 hours with)

What about Watchmen?

I'm not taking sides at all. I just was acknowledging Zilla's post and disagreeing with her by stating that I liked Scarecrow, I DIDN'T MEAN TO TAKE SIDES I SWEAR! And I DO love you Apple Pop! I love you like Star Trek nerds love Star Trek........except minus the extremeness and in a more plutonic way.

EDIT: Watchmen looks awesome.........I read the comic and I LOVED IT!

My problems are resolved and I hope everyone else's issues pan out for the better, now the only things that I have to worry about are my loungs...

What about Watchmen?

That can wait, Coraline is only a week away, I'm considering how long I have to wait to see films to gauge how excited I am. Assuming I see Watchmen in theaters then its the second on the list. Then its STAR TREK! *Hyperventilates* Wow, ok I just totally ruined my theory there.

See, but I had no idea you were those people. I thought you were someone else!

It's not like you go through life, thinking. "You know, I'm bored of being John. From now on I want everyone to call me Franklin."

im going to have my name changed to juan.......because it takes juan to know juan!

*starts laughing at his own joke only to notice everyone else just stares blankly*

im going to have my name changed to juan.......because it takes juan to know juan!

*starts laughing at his own joke only to notice everyone else just stares blankly*

That joke sucked!

Was heard from the back of the room...

Sign in to follow this