Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
solidsprite

Why my avatar is more awesome than yours.

I can't figure out how to change my username again :(

HA! R-tard. Just kidding. I've had this problem before...

I made a thread called "I is stupid" on this part of the forum... look it up, If that helps...

Why my avatar is more awesome than yours

Because it's GIR from Invader flipping Zim!!!!!!

Riding a flipping PIG!!!!!!!

yeah but still....mines a crazy black dude. you cant get any better than that. ive said this over and over and over again in this thread.

I can't figure out how to change my username again :(

HA! R-tard. Just kidding. I've had this problem before...

I made a thread called "I is stupid" on this part of the forum... look it up, If that helps...

I'm pretty sure you can't change your name anymore. So sad. I could PM the mods, but I don't want to be high maintenance and I'd rather they worry about Brutal Legend.

Just got a new one. It's pretty much the bomb.

Just got a new one. It's pretty much the bomb.

You know Tripz I never really liked your old avatar, I loved the pirate spirit, though "rapping" pirates is something that i despise yet love at the same time, yes i prefer the metal version of pirate music, its much more funthis forum needs some more Wenches... and some Mead

Wow i think i just overloaded the amount of cheesiness possible in this thread mmm cheddar.

And my avatar rules, if i zoom in really closely i can see your house!!! why is it on Saturn?

Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

I guess my break dancing kitty just dosent cut it anymore =(

no one seems to notcie crazy black guy....

i mean really you can all just stop posting in this thread cause you all know deep down in your hearts, that crazy black man beats every single other thing out there...

You know Tripz I never really liked your old avatar, I loved the pirate spirit, though "rapping" pirates is something that i despise yet love at the same time, yes i prefer the metal version of pirate music, its much more funthis forum needs some more Wenches... and some Mead

Wow i think i just overloaded the amount of cheesiness possible in this thread mmm cheddar.

And my avatar rules, if i zoom in really closely i can see your house!!! why is it on Saturn?

That first link didn't work. It wasn't Aleswell was it? Scottish pirate metal! Those ninjas are pretty cool too, Pirate Rap is kind of cool just because it's easy to understand what he's saying, but I'm not too into it either, I just liked the picture.

And thanks crow, yours is past trendy, now it's a classic.

Also, what's up with these Psychonauts avatars? They're pretty cool, except for crash's.

There is no way anyone's avatar can be awesomer than mine. THE CHIBI TOP HAT OWNS YOUR SOOOOUUUUUULL.

Well, except Klint and Headroom's. They have the awesomest avatars on here!

Look at my avatar, its me! The amazing Vernon Tripe! Unfortunately my name is spelt wrong in it, that's because Frankey made it for me and she doesn't know my name properly, I don't mind though because Frankey is soooo sweet

still crazy black dude.....i dont even know why i try. you can keep posting, but my avatar is still better than yours....i mean for real....what beats this

<<<<<<<

still crazy black dude.....i dont even know why i try. you can keep posting, but my avatar is still better than yours....i mean for real....what beats this

<<<<<<<

A white guy.

Sign in to follow this