Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
solidsprite

Why my avatar is more awesome than yours.

My avatar was chosen to reflect the eternal inescapable melancholy that fills my bitter cynical heart, as well as my sunny disposition.

It's from a short-lived TV show, 10 points if you can name it.

Mr. Sunshine, I wasn't a big fan of that one.

10 points! They can be traded for goods and services at the gift shop, spend them wisely.

Yeah it was just Chandler being Chandler but not a nice person. Still, I enjoyed the dry tone and opening jingle. You clearly weren't alone since they cancelled it after 8 episodes.

MINE'S THE BEST BECAUSE oh who am I kidding... I'm an anemone.
If I don't have glasses on, and look a bit from afar.. then your avatar kinda looks like the crab nebula.

PerJay;

I have seen the picture your avatar is from.

It is saved to my computer.

PerJay;

I have seen the picture your avatar is from.

It is saved to my computer.

Mm! The amazing Morrowind wallpaper! I try to use Dagoth as avatar wherever I can.

mines sailor moon u cant top sailor moon she has a little santa hat and everything
Which is now irrelevant since Xmas passed already :P

FOR I AM ARTIE! THE STRONGEST MAN.... IN THE WORLD!

PIPE!

*best avatar*

/thread

I've had this avatar since i joined this forum. It has seen a lot, and i think i am the only veteran user who has kept the same avatar that i signed up with.

I just can't let it go. Nothing else seems to fit me.

it's not creepy if she doesn't even come here anymore. it's like having a picture of angelina jolie or some celebrity as my avatar. they do not give a crap. it's like gossip. the victim of gossip doesn't hear it, so like, they're not even a victim. it's a victimless crime. not even a crime. nobody is hurt. it is a victimless anti-crime. that's the opposite of crime. *desperate attempt to justify my actions*

also if you ask scarecrow this is probably the same creepiness level as usual

Sign in to follow this