Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
solidsprite

Why my avatar is more awesome than yours.

A living Man-fish with a dirty mouth would go for more than a disemboweled head with some Mr. Potato HEad parts jammed in.

No match for THE MIGHTY KRACKEN! Notice the blood on its fangs!

The only thing I don't like about mine is the bottom of Raz's coat. It looks like he has a tail.... @\ ___ /@ (<--retarded angry face I just made up on the spot, but somebody probably already did it on the web anyways, lol)

my new avatar beats them all. hes CRAZY! and every one know u cant beat CRAZY!

(no thats not me, im white)

ok im going to let you guys choose. should i keep the crazy black guy, or should i go back with the psycadelic baby, orrrr... should i got back with the vulgar baby at the bottom

ts.jpg

ts.jpg.3eafd299d1979a4d5b98501de45edf9c.

no its CRAAZY!

Oh god! This isn't something like the Ring where you'll die several days after viewing it...is it?

I need to find some kind of Daft Punk avatar, Then nobody could mess with my greatness, cuase it's EFFING DAFT PUNK

Oh hellz yeah! Daft Punk is the bestest!

I need to make one too. I have a little 50x50 one I made for DA, but the file size was too big. :(

You can't sell humans or animals on eBay. It's against the rules. But mine is a delightful toy. It's practical, economical and pure awesome!

screw the rules!!! i sold my cat on ebay. and i also sold my neighbor, so dont tell me about rules! ill just take the rules, spit on them and throw them on the ground then stomp on them.

you still cant argue about my avatars level of craziness!!!

argh!!!! im over come with anger because every one thinks my avatar is creepy! ill show you creepy! this is creepy! my avatar is not creepy! this is also creepy. you want more creepiness? ok here . here and here! now you watch those videos then come back and tell me if my avatar is creepy, ok? if your easily creeped then it would probably be best not to watch them so WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

for people who are NOT feaked out easily then watch them and then come back and tell me if my avatar is creepy.

I win.

I like a majority of the avatars on here. I just wish people would stick with them if they change their name. Cuz I'm at a loss as to who half the people are on here sometimes.

I think solid's is a classic that I love. Scarecrow has the great image made by apple pop I beileve. I dig zeeman's afro of course. Ave I have no idea what's up with that. Applepop's kinda scares me. Masquerades is classic and stylish. Sugar has cool tmnt. Slinky I love yours. Incidentally you get bonus points, because the other day when I was looking for Psychonaut quotes I stumbled upon a forum where you were posting some. And you had the same name and avatar. Very nice.

Sign in to follow this