Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
solidsprite

Why my avatar is more awesome than yours.

Must be Gamers with Jobs. It's an awesome forum. You can be a pretentious windbag for three pages and then turn around and make a fart joke, and everyone else will be totally with you!

Incidentally, I am now a gamer without a job. Today was my last day at my old job, so I can no longer support my avatar's ravenous coke habit.

Must be Gamers with Jobs. It's an awesome forum. You can be a pretentious windbag for three pages and then turn around and make a fart joke, and everyone else will be totally with you!

Incidentally, I am now a gamer without a job. Today was my last day at my old job, so I can no longer support my avatar's ravenous coke habit.

Sounds like you shall have to switch to supermarket cola.

I think it was gamers with jobs now that you say that. Bummer about the job thing. Poop happens. I'm sure you'll be able to find something else though. You seem rather intelligent and witty, people would be fools to pass you by. If you ever want to open up your own studio, I'll glady help in any way I can. I can draw a pretty neat dog. Maybe you could ween your avatar onto Meth or some other substance? I prefer Flintsones vitamins myself.

I enjoy DR. THUNDER rc cola. Such a sweet name.

Maybe you could ween your avatar onto Meth or some other substance? I prefer Flintsones vitamins myself.

Did anyone else ever bite Dino's head off? Or play out little dramas with the vitamins? I remember I made a zombie drama once.

Headless!Fred trying to eat his wife's face while Bam-Bam fought off the undead hordes (read: Kix cereal) in the background was my favorite part.

...Right. Anyway.

That weeping dog reminds me of my inability to get online long enough to play a game of GTAIV.

I could never eat pieces off of the Flintsones vitamins or animal circus cookies. I always felt bad. But the story you create sounds pretty sweet. No one ever liked Bam Bam anyway. I did cut the crusts off of my sandwiches though. And I still refuse to eat the crust on pizzas.

Your road sign avatar reminds me my ability to navigate.

I hear that online GTA 4 is pretty sweet. I hope to someday be able to expierence it.

Grape vitamins are the devil.

Zeeman your avatar seems like it's an afro wearing werewolf man in mid transformation. The teeth and mouth seem sort of crazy. I wish I could grow an afro. So cool.

I found an avatar online and it had a picture of raz's dad on it and all the kids are looking at him, but somebody put little lines like this ------ so it looked like they were staring else ware and the caption sayed "stare deeply into the hypnocroch" OMG i nearly laughed my face off (and yes I'm easily amused

Mea culpa! No more grape vitamins.

Back to avatars: here is one I made a while ago, but never used because it was kinda lame.

Tsk, tsk, Freedom. I would have expected more from you.

ashamed huh? well.... when are we going back to the debate of whos avatar holds the most awsomeness?

I think Poop and Freedom should be commended for having maintained their icons the longest; but "awesomest" is all a matter of perspective. Solidsprite usually adorns some nice icons, and they are self-made which makes them even more special.

so your calling my avatar lesser? maybe i need to change it.... i think this is my intervention. i need to change my avatar! yes! i finally understand! thank you feedom batterie, for helping me understand that my avatar does not belong. i will change it soon, you will only have to bear with my lesser avatar for just a little longer.

Yes, but it's a good kind of scary, it's like the burger king, We all will be afraid of is scaryness, but we'll never him to leave.

I need to change mine...am I still Mozart? I can't find any Daft Punk, so I may go with Doc Strangelove...or maybe, if I can find one somewhere, an ABDC icon...

I have a few avatars that are infinitely more awesome than any I have sported here, but they exceed the size restriction limitations of this forum.

I'll probably rock the Max Headroom one until such a time where restrictions are not so tight (if we should ever see such an increase in avatar sizes allowed).

But if you change your avatar, I won't recognize it as you anymore. Too many name changes have destroyed my brain. :(.

I think it's safe to saw that ALL of our avatars are just plain awesome.

I don't really read Penny Arcade, so I'm a loss on that one. I did try a demo to their game though.

Not in the picture..sorry. It's seriously the only cardboard tube samurai icon I could find.

Pfft, I'm passing out candy as CTS.

Which is either an upgrade or a downgrade from last year's Stalin getup.

Sounds like an upgrade to me, no offense to the political punch of a Stalin costume but CTS is the man. I hope PA does another Wandering Age strip soon.
Seriously, even another Twisp and Catspy. Although I did like the recent Paint the Line epic...

We should start a thread about PA, so we can stop spamming it here.

Sign in to follow this