Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
solidsprite

Why my avatar is more awesome than yours.

I'm going to be so naive to say that my avy is the most awesome of all...but only because I haven't seen half of the media that you guys have taken it from. But if you saw Trogdor you could agree he's equally awesome with some of these characters. I mean his theme song was in GH2! He's a dragon with an arm out of his back! How could it get any better!

My Avatar Is Quite Awesome I mean, look at it. Its Gir DANCING! Cant get awesomer than that!

My GIR totally owns yours. Yours may be filled with rainbows, but mine is filled with suck! (Don't bother responding to that like "HAW YOU SAID IT SUCKS!" That was the joke.

It's really funny to pause the animation at the right point and just stare at his face getting sucked in. That image is exactl how I sometimes feel when drinking an Icey drink.

My Avatar Is Quite Awesome I mean, look at it. Its Gir DANCING! Cant get awesomer than that!

My GIR totally owns yours. Yours may be filled with rainbows, but mine is filled with suck! (Don't bother responding to that like "HAW YOU SAID IT SUCKS!" That was the joke.

It's really funny to pause the animation at the right point and just stare at his face getting sucked in. That image is exactl how I sometimes feel when drinking an Icey drink.

That is pretty much the best scene ever, though I think the animation should have gone on longer, in my opinion. Most preferably up to the point where he/it manages to get his/its head entirely in the straw, then gasps for air... and repeat. Having only two slushie-sucks is so... less than awesome. D8

That is pretty much the best scene ever, though I think the animation should have gone on longer, in my opinion. Most preferably up to the point where he/it manages to get his/its head entirely in the straw, then gasps for air... and repeat. Having only two slushie-sucks is so... less than awesome. D8

We can pretend though that he is eternaly sucking his drink. It shall never end!

We can pretend though that he is eternaly sucking his drink. It shall never end!

I'm not sure whether to marvel at his stupidity or admire his determination. D8

Headroom? He started this meme.
Huh? What?

We should have something specificly to keep track of how many times that gets posted.

ALSO, NAZI OLEANDER, FTW.

I think we should all just let the avatars fight to the death. And then we can all adopt the same avatar and make this place even wackier.

I have to figure this whole avatar thing out so I can get in on this fight. I think if I do figure it out I'll get obsessed and change it every day. Can someone help me? I know how to do it, but all of my pictures are too big, is there an easy way to tone it down and make it small enough?

I have to figure this whole avatar thing out so I can get in on this fight. I think if I do figure it out I'll get obsessed and change it every day. Can someone help me? I know how to do it, but all of my pictures are too big, is there an easy way to tone it down and make it small enough?

I just typed in a topic and went to, like the last page on google images. That is where all the small pictures are. There are some websites too.

How about a simple avatar that corresponds with the user's chosen name while also matching the design aesthetic of the forum. Someone with such an avatar would surely be in a position to claim superiority?

Shagggadellic is in the competition now. My avatar wouldn't even need to fight, everyone else's would kill themselves out of the awesomeness that is mine.

Sign in to follow this