Sign in to follow this  
Aggrajag

Bug

Playing on my iPhone 5 I got my manager to level 10 and had trained all his abilities to the max. Because my team were all trained almost to the max I hardly ever used my manager's abilities but I've realised after many fights that my manager has lost all his abilites and just has the megaphone icon at level one, the others are all at zero.

Unfortunately I've no idea what's caused this or how long it is since it happened so I'm not much help but I thought I'd let you know.

[edit to say that I am re-training him up again with no issues so far.)

Playing on my iPhone 5 I got my manager to level 10 and had trained all his abilities to the max. Because my team were all trained almost to the max I hardly ever used my manager's abilities but I've realised after many fights that my manager has lost all his abilites and just has the megaphone icon at level one, the others are all at zero.

Unfortunately I've no idea what's caused this or how long it is since it happened so I'm not much help but I thought I'd let you know.

[edit to say that I am re-training him up again with no issues so far.)

Hey, Aggrajag. Sorry for your lost progress! If you use the in-game Settings menu option to email customer, we can send you some goodies to help you train back faster!