Sign in to follow this  
Greg Rice

Amnesia Fortnight Survey

Hey guys, we added a survey to the top of your Humble download pages. We'd love to hear your feedback on the prototypes and this whole process. If you could help us out and fill that out, I will love you forever.

It's my pleasure. Btw Greg. Do you know anything about the last episode (wrap up/meeting with Tim) from 2PP? I saw it on twich.tv/doublefine but would like to have it in HD.

Thx for everything you and all of DoubleFine/2PP done for us as gamers. It's been amazing watching you for 2 weeks :)

Maybe an e-mail through Humble Bundle would get max participants for the survey? I don't know how many people are still checking the forums, they have been a lot quieter this week.

Could you specify the rating?

The Number 1 means very good in German Grades, on the other hand 1(star?) might be pretty bad.

So what's what?

Maybe an e-mail through Humble Bundle would get max participants for the survey? I don't know how many people are still checking the forums, they have been a lot quieter this week.

I agree. Also the link to the survey itself on the Humble Bundle page is very inconspicuous, so you won't even notice it if you're not going there specifically looking for it.

How long do we have to fill this in? I've been ridiculously busy, I want to play all the prototypes before I fill it in, but I dunno if I will have time!

Could you specify the rating?

The Number 1 means very good in German Grades, on the other hand 1(star?) might be pretty bad.

So what's what?

Was going to ask the same thing. I'm assuming 1 is the lowest and 5 is the highest (like 5 stars).

Also the link to the survey itself on the Humble Bundle page is very inconspicuous, so you won't even notice it if you're not going there specifically looking for it.

This is true. Even when you ARE going there specifically to give feedback, you might get confused if you're a dummy like me. I was looking for something resembling a forum poll right on the AF front page. I couldn't find it, so I thought maybe I had to log in to HumbleBundle.

Nope. Turns out you just have to read!

If you could help us out and fill that out, I will love you forever.

It's been a long time since I felt like this. Don't break my heart, Greg. *falls into his arms*

We will love you forever too, Internet-Greg. Your fame shall rise even higher.

(Also, don't leave DF, since you must get now even more indecent proposals in your mailbox by other companies, since you are now officially one of the game-biz "hotties").

Btw, Internet survey people. DON'T PRESS RETURN when in the google doc form under "other" - it will submit the whole doc, instead do a typewriter style "carriage return" (you also know this as a "paragraph").

Continue your holidays, everyone. (And watch the 2PP Minecraft docu!) :)

I haven't really had the chance to play the prototypes yet and it's unlikely I'll play them in the next 2 weeks. Is there a deadline for the survey?

Filled it out. Strongly recommended Hack 'n' Slash and Black Lake to be made into full games, and also Autonomous if there's time.

now I feel dumb

Don't feel dumb. Other people were having a hard time noticing it, too.

Working a new playthrough through each of the games so they're fresh in mind, also, hoping to get further and with a better understanding of game mechanics on some (e.g. Autonomous, learning all the heads, etc.), then I'll fill it out.

And Merry Christmas!

I assume this will be e-mailed to everyone as soon as the steam key is ready?

Steam key is already up for the prototypes on the humble page.

Do you know anything about the last episode (wrap up/meeting with Tim) from 2PP? I saw it on twich.tv/doublefine but would like to have it in HD.

Say wha. I didn't realize there was another on the way.

Do you know anything about the last episode (wrap up/meeting with Tim) from 2PP? I saw it on twich.tv/doublefine but would like to have it in HD.

Say wha. I didn't realize there was another on the way.

They said that they'll do it in January, after everything has settled a bit and the surveys are in.

So I would assume to expect the release end of January or beginning of February

So how is the prototype going to be ultimately decided to move on and become the DF Adventure? Is it gonna be a vote like before or is Tim gonna pick it like always?

The DF adventure is already under development (Project REDS). These prototypes, if put into development, will become different games, probably through a real publisher of some sort.

Sign in to follow this