Sign in to follow this  
Levering_2pp

Free screening of "Minecraft: The Story of Mojang" right here, Sunday the 23rd!

2PP spoils us! I love DFA, AF, and now this? Amazing. I can't wait to see the AF wrap-up, should there be one.

This is really awesome guys. I was trying to schedule around the Xbox Live stream, but this is much more convienient!

You guys rock.

You mentioned a limited DVD release. Is there going to be a HD version aviable aswell? Like a bluray? or is there only SD aviable? I would love to have a bluray version for my collection ^_^ would go nicely next to the DFA bluray once its released

Great, now I have to structure ANOTHER day entirely around the release schedule of 2PP! Haha

This is awesome. I was on the fence about paying for it, but now I definitely will when I get the chance.

Quick question though, when you say it's streaming all day, does that mean it'll be on a constant loop as a livestream, or that it'll be available to stream for 24 hours?

I'm getting more and more in to this Holiday spirit ;D Thank you 2PP Happy Holidays to all of you and DFP

Hey you guys! Things have been crazy lately, and we're guilty of not paying enough attention to the forums. Thing will be better next year for sure. We're going to have fun hanging out here Sunday too! Look forward to seeing you then!

What a treat :snake: I'm really looking forward to this. My roommate is addicted BIG TIME to minecraft. Gunna ask him to join in sunday :P

I find it really understandable not posting so much on the DFA project during the minecraft thing...

whatever....VACATION TimE! Happy holidays peoples!

That's really awesome! I look forward to see every little snippet of film you guys produce. :)

All day Sunday the 23rd we'll be streaming our new movie "Minecraft: The Story of Mojang" here for all you backers! Details in the latest backer update coming soon!

Very kind of you

Can you guys look into getting your movie onto Steam, like Indie Game: The Movie?

I'm not much of a DVD buyer, but I would certainly grab a copy if it showed up there.

Also, is it in Hi-Def or only SD? :/

Can you guys look into getting your movie onto Steam, like Indie Game: The Movie?

I'm not much of a DVD buyer, but I would certainly grab a copy if it showed up there.

Also, is it in Hi-Def or only SD? :/

Why not just buy it as a digital download? then steam doesnt get the cut for doing nothing

Sign in to follow this