Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
thebookster

Autonomous was the best AF game of 2012!

I played all 5 games, and I have to say that I had way more fun playing this than any of the others. This is the only game that, if it isn't made into a full release, I would genuinely be heartbroken. Please please please, gods of DoubleFine, let this game go on to see full release!

Watching the 2PP videos of you guys, it's freaking incredible what you do. Keep being awesome!

I agree. The other games feel like a prototype, AUTONOMOUS feels like a game. It's amazing the amount of work that got done on all the prototypes but AUTONOMOUS really stands above in my opinion. The cohesive design is impressive but my biggest guage is how much fun i have playing. I still come back to play through and try to learn more about the robot builds / improve my time wheras i exhausted the other 4 last weekend. Congrats, Lee & Co.!

I agree. The other games feel like a prototype, AUTONOMOUS feels like a game.

I totally agree, and yet I would absolutely love to see it continued! I can see so much potential for this game!

Lee, thank YOU for being an amazing designer and director!

I love this game. Great design. I actually feel *scacred* at times playing it, hoping I can get out of the way and out of sight/earshot of the robots in this world. I wish robots I activate would be loyal to the guy who put them together, but otherwise, its still fun. Plus I feel like I haven't touched the surface of the game play possibilities since there's so much depth to how the robots can behave, as "programmed". Love that part. As soon as I'm finished with my own coding project, I'm going to spend alot more time with this game - I really hope it gets made into a full blown game! Wasn't there supposed to a vote/survey on this?

Thanks, everyone!

For those of you asking about a survey, there's one at the top of your individual Humble Bundle download page that you can attack and provide feedback about the games.

Lee

Sign in to follow this