• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.
Sign in to follow this  
Necrotron

Tisn't the Season Achivement

I wonder how you get this one... ;)

Just playing the game anytime between Christmas and New Years should work. Make sure your system clock is accurate. Let us know if you still have issues!

I wonder how you get this one... ;)

Just playing the game anytime between Christmas and New Years should work. Make sure your system clock is accurate. Let us know if you still have issues!

Worked just fine for me. Just added a winky to try and hint at people that they should boot up their Costume Quest game today.

I tried running a new game of CQ and running a new game in Grubbins but it didn't trigger the achievement. Linux version. :S

Achievement isn't working for me either. I haven't tried the Psychonauts one yet, all of my saves appear to be past The Point of No Return.

For Psychonauts, I just adjusted the date of my computer to unlock the Christmas achievement (I did it in May). Presumably that's not the issue with Costume Quest as it sounds more like a bug.

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Sorry about this, folks. We've logged this in the DB to get it addressed.

At least you feel ashamed enough :P. Been waiting for a while to achieve it appropriately, but alas, I'll just change my system clock once this gets fixed.

Thanks for all the hard work on BA and all the work trying to play catch up on everything else!

I can confirm this bug is still there on Linux, as of yesterday. Lucklily I also have access to Windows, so I rebooted into Windows and (after downloading Costume Quest there) the achievement unlocked immediately upon starting the game :)